Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruling the the Floating City.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Ruling the the Floating City.

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

'1476. This will be a good year for me.' Jacopo looked around the docks as glorious ships from far off lands came to port to trade goods. Every noble stepped off with there good following closely behind. He too being a noble of Venice, knows that this it's a dangerous job showing up in person. In the criminals bounty book, all of our heads were worth a hefty sum of Florins. Jacopo couldn't shake the thought that some one was watching him from the shadows.
He shook off this creepy feeling and approached the other nobles and greeted them. If he played this right, his father, the Doge of Venice, would reward him. 'What could my father possible give me now. I have everything in Venice. I need to get out, maybe run away somewhere. Go for adventure.' He had to quickly shake the thoughts from his head. 'Yeah right.'

Last edited by KazeOokamiKemro09 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Re: Ruling the the Floating City.

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Is everyone allowed to just join this one?
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

oh damn i should join for once
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

I might if more people besides you and em are joining
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Angry Ex Kitten Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am

aha, you mean me and cassy
The Angry Ex Kitten
The Angry Ex Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:20 am

God that's worse
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Angry Ex Kitten Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am

fine. i didnt want you to join anyway!
The Angry Ex Kitten
The Angry Ex Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 am

stay in ofuck bag o' hoe
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Angry Ex Kitten Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 am

fine, bye cassy
The Angry Ex Kitten
The Angry Ex Kitten

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty I'ma actually reply instead of argue like these two lol

Post  Loxlorial Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Arietta Viviani, theif extraordinaire (self proclaimed), stared down over the docks from her perch on the edge of a shop roof. "Easy money," she smirked and fingered the knifes tied to the inside of her coat. Nobles poured off of the new arriving boats to join the citizens of Venice but only one caught her eyes. The son of the richest man in Venice, who's name may have escaped her but it mattered not. He was outside in at the docks and eventually he'd have to return home, and at some point he'd be open enough for her to lift some money from his pockets without him even knowing it.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Ill reply next, until we get a pattern going.

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Jacopo looked around as the Nobles gathered. 'Seems like a good day.' "Hello and welcome to Venice, Italy's floating beauty. We have carriages waiting outside the docks for you. They will take you to my father, the Doge's palazo. The merchandise being traded will arrive with us in wagons from behind. With all that being said, follow me." Jacopo turned around to speak Medici guard, "Nothing, and absolutely nothing, must screw up. Have a third of the guards ride with the Nobles. but have the rest guard the cargo. That is my greatest concern." The guard, looked like the new guy, stuttered as he replied, "Y-y-yes sir!" He then turned around and rushed quickly to the commanding guard. Jacopo turned back to the Nobles and smiled, 'This way ladies and gentlemen."

Last edited by KazeOokamiKemro09 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Cass, get on msn or somethin', I gots questions

Post  Loxlorial Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Arietta sighed as the nobles boared their carriages and started down the street for the Doge's. Once they were out of her sight from the roof top she stood. "Rule number 7, keep to the shadows," she whispered to herself as she ran along the shingles, jumping quickly over any gaps. "There they are," she smirked as she caught sight of them again.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Is anyone else gonna join? lol

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Jacopo had a carriage all to himself. The servant at the reins wasn't familiar, he never bothered to get to know any of the guards or servants, but spoke to them all the same, as if they were all one person he did know. "How's you life?" The servant looked a little surprised. "It's a good life I live your honor. A wife, two children and a beautiful home. You pay us kindly." Jacopo continued to look out the window as if he didn't even hear what the man said. "Don't you wish you could take part in an epic adventure all over Italy? Just... let loose." He turned to look at the servant and all the servant could spit out was, "No your honor. Not ever since Emilia popped out our first child." Jacopo looked back out the window. There was still a long ways to go.

Last edited by KazeOokamiKemro09 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Antonio jumped out infront of the horses.... Okay not his smartest idea.... And yet still not his worst, "Like to buy a painting anyone!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm

it now goes cas, em, rhi. ok?

"Oh Lord!" The servant pulled hard on the reins making the horses come to a sudden halt, but the cart still moved on turning the carriage on its side blocking the entire street. Jacopo thrashed around in the carriage and when all the commotion stopped he was lying on his back. He looked up to see the door of the carriage. He got up and opened the door. There standing in the middle of the streets looked to be a citizen staring at the broken carriage. Jacopo turned around to see that all the other carriages had safely stopped. Every guard around and on the carriages took a stand surrounding the scene to keep everyone away from the Nobles, like a barricade. He looked to the driver to see that he lied under the carriage with his top half showing, not breathing. Jacopo then turned his attention back to this strange man. "Are you touched in the head?"

Last edited by KazeOokamiKemro09 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty I know that this is bad but I'm sick and I don't care

Post  Loxlorial Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:28 am

Arietta chuckled. Carriage broken, driver dead, noble out in the open again right when she caught up, and all thanks to that stupid painter. "Now or never...well I guess there's later too," she frowned and slapped herself before jumping down off the roofs behind the carriage. " 'ere we go," she ran past the noble man, reaching into his pocket and making off with a bag that seemed to hold coins in the process.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm

"Oh my! Oh my!" Antonio kept shouting staring at the dead man, "I didn't mean... My oh my! Oh my!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Whats the painter going to do in this rp?

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Jacopo looked to his pouch and noticed it was missing. Immediately he looked to the fleeing thief down the street and chased em down, passing the shocked painter. Looking back as he ran Jacopo ylled to the guards, "Arrest him and bring him to my father for questioning! DO NOT KILL HIM," then turned back to chasing the thief. Jacopo got closer and closer. Soon, he'd have his money back.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Lol, I liked it better when his name was John

Post  Loxlorial Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Arietta glanced behind her to see the noble man. She groaned and started to run faster, keeping to the side of the road to avoid the other citizens. In front of her, she spotted a stack of crates that rose to almost meet a balcony. "Up," she jumped up onto the crates and then grasped onto the bars for the balcony. "Up," she pulled herself onto the railing, "and away!" She leaped onto the roof of the building and continued her escape along she shingles, not bothering to check if the noble had followed her.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 pm

People began to circle Antonio grabbing onto him. "I didn't mean no harm!" He yelled out.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty I have to rewrite this DX

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Jacopo watched in awe as the thief easily climbed up the side of the building to the rooftops. There was no way he would be able to even attempt that. So he decided to try and keep up with her down on the streets. Thankfully the citizens made a clear path for him. They knew who he was, one of the most powerful men in Venice. Trying to keep an eye on the thief was difficult because he couldn't really see where he was going. But not long after the thief fled to the rooftops that he found a ladder. He climbed up quickly, and when he reached the top, he glanced around really quick and started after thethief again. He had to jump over gaps between the buildings to keep up with em, almost slipping at every landing. But slowly he was catching up.

"Sorry sir, but you are coming with us to the Doge's palazzo for questioning. You are accused for attempted murder of the Nobles." The guard grabbed onto him and dragged him to one of his horses and pushed him on top and the other guard headed for the palazzo.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 pm

"I had to pick the fit noble, huh?" Arietta looked behind her quickly as she landed on another roof. "How much money could possibly be in here?" She held up the bag to her eyes as she continued running, hoping that the noble would either run out of steam or trip before she did.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm

"Murdering nobles?" Antonio studdered, "I-I d-didn't ... I would... Never... No."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty I wonder, should I fall?

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Jacopo was getting tired of this and the thief was fast, but he felt as if he shouldn't give up, or rather, he didn't want to give up. So he decided to move faster. Wrong idea. Jacopo jumped far, but not far enough. Only half of his foot reached the roof and he slipped forward grabbing onto the roof with his hands. He looked below him to see citizens passing by just like any other day. "Make way for your honor!" All the citizens looked up at the same moment and stepped back in shock as they saw a man dangling from the rooftops. "Here we go." Jacopo let go and hoped that someone would catch him, but no. Jacopo landed on top of a butcher's unattended table, cracking it in half and landing on the city street. Pain surged through the top of his shoulder and looked to see a blade shoved in it through the back.

As the man accused for attempted murder whined from in front of him, the guard riding the horse rode swiftly through the crowd of citizens. This man had to get as far away from the Nobles as possible. When the guard reached the palazzo, he went around the back where other guards stood. He then hopped off his horse and slung the man from the horse and onto his shoulders and put him on his feet. "This man is to be questioned and then imprisoned. He has been accused for attempted murder of the Nobles."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. Empty Oh damn, that's gotta hurt

Post  Loxlorial Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Arietta stopped dead in her tracks at the sound of the noble's yell. Thief or not, falling of the roof of a building is dangerous and she had to at least make sure he wasn't dead. She quickly tracked back to the edge of the roof and looked down to see a butcher's shop. The noble man lay still in it, blood starting to cover the shoulder of his coat. "Fuck."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next