Teacher: Mr. Thompson

Students:
Roy
Elsa Marie
Frank
Paul
Susan
Leah

Also I believe due to the larger number of role players we should shift to the numbers rp form of replying. Just suggesting.

Franklin sat in the bathroom with a lighter and a joint. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted to light the damn thing--just wanted something to do. There was no way he was gonna go to Math on a Tuesday. Too boring. He pushed himself up on one of the sinks and tucked his feet up. He flicked the lighter on and off, thinking. Maybe he'd let the rats out of the science labs or something... Maybe light them on fire and then let out....
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Period 2: English 11

Post  Catprio on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

With his bladder full, and art history being as uninteresting as usual, Derek had decided going to the furthest-from-class-washroom was the best option. It wasn''t as if he would miss anything, the worksheets they were given were filled out.
As well as the fact the worksheets would be effectively lost by every student in the class, and yet they'd still all manage to get a half decent grade on the test.
When walking to the furthest stall (he preferred those closest to a window), he caught sight of one of the less responsable students of the school, Franklin. The only sort of communication he could pass was an awkward half smile, followed by an equally awkward wave. He hurried to the stall, finishing his business there. No way in hell was he going to pee in front of, or beside Franklin.
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Im joing. deal wit it XD

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Roy leaned against the walls of the school under the boys bathroom window. His baggy black cargo pants blew in the wind. His hair was all tangled to one side by the wind and his glasses fogged up by his own body heat. He had just finished running around the entire school away from some bullies. He hated fighting and left that to an extreme last resort. His black shirt was covered in booze that he was sprayed with. While running he also lost one of his bracelets. He knew he wasn't going to be safe there for long. He had to find a new hiding spot and quick. 'Why does being a half goth kid always get picked on by them damned gangsters?'
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Wait, Roy's outside right?

Franklin watched Derek as he went into one of the stalls. He didn't wave back or return the smile. After a moment, he flicked his lighter off and stuffed it and the joint into the pocket of his hoodie. He walked over to the stall next to Derek's, whistling. Putting the toilet seat down, he jumped up and leaned over the cubicle wall connected to Derek's, "How's it going?"
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Derek let out an exclamation of surprise, and stumbled back against the half open window beside him. He quickly zipped up his pants before responding to Franklin, flustered, 'Uh- Fine?'
The boy considered booking it to the door- escaping a conversation with his schoolmate who was just holding a joint a few seconds ago. That'd probably land him in hot water later, so he stayed where he was. 'I don't think you should, um, be standing on the toilet seat.'
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The hell? Is franklin gay?

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes I am outside of the window. And are you guys on the ground level of the school. If not tell me, ill edit this. And is Derek a nerd?

Before Roy could run for another hiding spot, he heard loud commotion coming from the bathroom window above him. He listened in as two people spoke, but he couldn't quite make everything out. Before he could peer inside he saw Lucas pull out from the corner of the school stopping from a full speed run. The muscular, wanna-be Eminem, turned and found Roy. "Hey you little cunt! Get your ass back here!" He started off towards Roy at full speed. "Fuck off P-Diddy! Leave me alone!" Roy turned and ran for it. He had to avoid a fight or sneaking out of class would never be an option again. The teachers would always have there eyes on him after that. So he ran straight for the other end of the school, hoping that there wasn't a teacher or something around the corner.

lol! afro
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Elsa Marie was enjoying her spare. She wandered the halls with a smile on her face it was great not to have to deal with class and other students. There did seem to be alot of other kids out of class for one reason or another. Walking down another hall she found a lovely spot against her locker and cracked open her book.
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

View user profile http://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

If no one minds...

Post  Loxlorial on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Paul sighed. 'Another day, another depressing thought. Another skipped Biology class, another moment I don't have to face Him.' He blew his bleached white hair from his eyes only to have it fall over his left one again. A glance at his cellphone as he flipped it open again and again told him that yet again some bully was attempting to harass him - God knows where the bastard even gotten his number.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stood from his spot against the wall, some yelling and someone running from around the corner. Just as he reached the corner another boy ran into him, knocking them both to the ground. Paul blushed a deep red that probably showed surprisingly well on his tanned skin. 'Dear God, not Him.'
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Ope, okay I guess the order is Me, Jom (SirDicks), Cass, Rhi, and then Em? ... unless anyone else joins.

Franklin gave the guy a lopsided grin. "Why?" He stamped his foot down on the toilet seat. "It seems sturdy enough." The grin spread across his face like a crack. He taunted Derek with a wink, "Or are you gonna tell on me?"
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd like to join if that's okay but I can wait til after Em's next post.
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

:3 Alrighty, that's cool~
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Yay! Thank you! Smile
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Uuuh Derek is borderline nerd

Post  Catprio on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 pm

'I'm sure the teachers wouldn't care, but, ah...' Derek glanced down at the floor, then back at Franklin. He wasn't sure how to word what he said next, as insulting the boy in the stall next to him could prove poorly for his health. 'I was peeing man, looking over stall while I'm doing business is sorta... gay.' The word didn't roll smoothly off his tongue, seeing as he barely used it, but it seemed appropriate for this occasion.
Just as it happened, there was a teacher around the corner. Edward Thompson, known to his students as Mr. Thompson, a new english teacher who was fairly easy to fluster. This was one of the few periods where he wasn't playing bitch of the school staff and filling in for someone else. The last thing he wanted to do was deal with some student issue. Though what he had just walked upon wasn't something he could just ignore. Two students laying on the ground beside each other. He placed his hands on his hips, letting out a huff. 'Excuse me boys, but, er, what's going on here?'
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shit I was caught. XD

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Roy looked up to the teacher standing aside of them. Then he looked down to the boy he had just ran into, "See you later." Roy got up and ran as fast as he could to get to the back of the school. There was a window there that he climbed in before to escape from Lucas. It went to a janitors closet. Just as he rounded the corner and found the window he ran into a chain linked fence that wasn't there last time. "Fuck." He climbed the fence and made it over. The window was right in front of him. He then hoisted himself up and landed on his back in the janitor's closet. "Safe!"
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 am

Elsa's eyes strayed from her book over at to the washrooms. The girl's bathroom a blather of teenage girls. And the boy's relatively quiet aside from an inaudable conversation. Was it law that all highschool girls had to be unbearablly, loud, boy-obsessed, and stupid?
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Paul swore under his breath and heaved himself from the pavement. 'As usual, didn't give a damn.' The onlooking teacher stared at him but he paid him no mind, quickly nodding in his direction before escaping to the door he'd been leaning near before. Once inside he looked over his cell phone, sighing in relief when he found no damage, and then reached into his shoulder bag for his laptop. He pulled it out and leaned against the wall to steady himself while opening it. "That's just great," he ran his fingers over the large crack in it, some sort of liquid washing over the screen. "He better hope to god that that's replaceable," he said as he closed it and shoved it back in his bag before starting aimlessly down the hallway.
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Leah felt really flustered. Her pigtails were too tight and her large glasses kept slipping off her nose as she clung desperately to the slip of paper the secretary had given her. Still she was very lost and as she, once again, pushed her glasses back into place she found her self close to tears and wishing her Mom hadn't been transferred for her job. Students passing her seemed gigantic compared to her small stature and she felt overwhelmed. Glancing over she saw a reasonably friendly looking student reading on the floor. Leah gulped and approached her. "Um excuse me where can I find room 13B?"
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 pm

"I wasn't looking at your junk or anything," Franklin said frowning down at Derek. "Watching people pee is disgusting, and besides, I've seen it all before." He jumped down from the toilet seat and walked back to the sinks. "Meh. I'm bored again."

Mr Lane Tuffins stared at Roy as he flipped through the janitor closet's window. He had just left his Math class alone for a minute to get a mop and here was a kid flipping through a frikkin window, probably skipping class to boot. This would definitely be a great story to tell around the teacher's lounge. "Um, hello there, young man." He said with a smile.
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:52 pm

"Still man.' He said, exiting the stall and making his way to the sink. 'But I guess you do what you want.' There was still the fact that Franklin whole-heartedly scared the shit out of Derek. He wasn't going to put down the boy, not when he was within punching distance, anyways.
After waving awkwardly to the second boy who ran off, Mr. Thomson just stood there. 'What just happened?' He asked himself, running a hand through the back of his hair. There was no point in trying to go after them, he had enough work on his hands (which he was currently avoiding, but avoiding work with work is pretty stupid). The tall man shook his head, he had may as well get back to his classroom. Next period wasn't too far away, and he had a class to teach.
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ive been caught.

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Roy looked up at the teacher with a pissed expression. He thought he actually might have time to catch some sleep but no. He's usually never lucky. Roy stood up and put one hand on the open window sill. "Are you gonna be cool and let me sleep. or will you have me run from you?"
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

"No shit, English right?" Elsa smiled up at the girl, "Tell me it's next period English, 'cause fuck that class doesn't have anyone worth talking to."
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

English, English, English...One of the worst classes that Paul was forced to inhabit. Paul sighed and reached into one of the pockets of his cargo pants to fish out his mp3 player. He turned it on and spent what little time was left before English class listening to VSQ covers of Lady Gaga.

Last edited by Fou Cacher on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Leah glanced down at her slip of paper, "Y-yeah. English in room 13B with Mr. Thomson. I'm really new so I don't really know where to go. D-do you mind if I go to class with you? I'm kinda shy." She looked down at the floor and fidgeted with her fingers.
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"Whatever," Franklin said, shrugging. He examined the dirt under his nails, then dug out his cellphone to check the clock. "Huh. I'm gonna be late for English." He grinned. "Perfect."

Lane raised an eyebrow at the teenager in front of him. "That depends. Do you need to sleep because you're sick or because you're bored?"
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 pm

'Perfect?' he questioned, pretty sure the guy's teacher was the newer teacher. Darren himself didn't have the class, but he knew that Frank probably wouldn't get in trouble for being late. Still, there was no reason to be happy about it.
The bell rang and Mr. Thompson was nowhere near his class. He swore under his breath, and sprinted towards his classroom. Last thing he needed was to be berated by his students and coworkers about being late. There was no way in hell he could ever take that in good humor.
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next