Period 2: English 11

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Period 2: English 11

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 am

Roy looked up at the teacher and smirked. "What do you think sir?" He heard the bell ring and realized that he had to get to get out of there. "Excuse me!" Roy sprinted out of the closet pushing past the teacher. Roy ran into a couple students in the hallways and it became crowded quickly. Surely he could blend in with the crowd.
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 pm

"I'd be one hell of a bitch if I just left ya here. I mean I left Suzie back in wonderland that one time. Little kid doesn't make more than a peep and I can honestly say I never heard her talk once. Fuck! She hasn't said a single word to me! Can you have a best friend who doesn't say a thing to you? I mean if they're deaf and stuff sure maybe. Or maybe she does talk and I just don't hear it? Am I deaf? Do I exist? Does she? Woah, fuck, I just blew my mind...." The bell rang before she kept rambling, "Oh fuck come on let's get our asses in class."
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

View user profile http://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Paul barely heard the bell ring over his music as he approached the door to his english class. He turned down his music quickly and entered the room, sighing when he noticed the teacher wasn't there yet. After gently putting his bag next to his desk, as to not damage anything further, he took his seat and waited for the class to start with his head in his hands.
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Leah nodded, "Y-yeah sure." She was really happy that someone was helping her and her face flushed red with the excitement of making a new friend, even if this girl was a little weird and slightly frightened her. It only took them about a minute before they reached the room. Luckily there was only one boy and no one else. Not even the teacher. Finding a spot to sit would be much easier. Preferably somewhere away from the boy who had a look on his face that she couldn't quite place. Whatever it was it made her uncomfortable and she decided minimal eye contact was best. She turned to the other girl, "So where should we sit?"
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Franklin sauntered over toward his English class, not saying goodbye to Darren as he left the bathroom. He was right in that he didn't make it to class before the final bell, and he walked smugly into class. When he realized the teacher wasn't there, the smile dropped from his face--plans ruined. He sighed and took a seat beside Paul. He looked over at the boy. Casually he asked, "What are you moping about?"

I feel like Frank is a few minutes in the future. D:
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank stop that, come back here

Post  Catprio on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Mr. Thompson ran into the classroom around five minutes late. He tried to walk in with at least a bit of confidence, but being completely out of breathe from sprinting, and seeing the looks on his student's faces, he could barely keep himself from stuttering.
'U-Uh, sorry. I, uh. Right, I had to check some-something on the other side of the of the school, and... yeah.' Shakily walking to the chalkboard, he wrote down the plans for the day. Which listed; Literary Terms. Reading. As he was writing, he said, 'S-so i hope all of you brought your volumes of The Tempest today, seeing as-as that's what's what we're doing for the whole period, after literary terms.' His gaze somehow reached one of the kids in his class, the one who caused him the most trouble. Franklin.
Really, the others were pretty okay.
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Roy ran out of the school as the final bell had finally rung. He was on the opposite side of the school now, away from that gangster wanna be and able to relax next to his oak tree just 6 meters feet from the window of his English class. He never even attended one class so the teacher never recognized him. English wasn't his strongest subject and never preferred a class without Ms.Vivien.
Roy peered into the window from the tree and noticed the embarrassed teacher up front writing on the board. "The Tempest huh? Maybe I should have attended today..."
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Elsa lead the new kid to her seat near Frank, raising her hand and immediately started talking with waiting to be called on, "Hey Mr. T I left the fuck in my locker, well Suzie's. You see I was already going home late so I didn't want to take the trip to mine so I just dumped all that shit lit in her locker. Long in the short is I don't have the tempest Mr. T and I don't have a way to get it...."

That wasn't the long in the short. Elsa Marie kept talking, and never would shut up. Susan tried to ignore her 'best friend' by burring her face in her book. It was likely Elsa had never noticed they had the same English class - even if she was right behind her. Susan smiled at the new kid, as Elsa would say, 'She was fucked.'
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Paul lifted his head from his arms to stare at his classmate. His name? Nothing that he bothered to remember. He thought about just ignoring him but previous experiences told him that that wasn't always effective. "Nothing you need to care about," he stated blandly while shaking his bangs back to their place over his eye.
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Leah sat stiffly in her seat and returned an awkward smile to the girl sitting behind her new "friend." Her teacher looked just as nervous as she was as he stood at the front of the class and of course she was sitting near the creepy guy. She felt her face heat up as the nerves built and she tried to take deep breaths of air. She dug around in her bag and pulled out her binder, hoping to somehow distract herself from her nerves.
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 am

Frank smirked over at Paul, "You catch on faster than most people." Then he turned to face the front of the room. He tried to ignore Elsa's nattering, but with her sitting so close to him, it was a hard task. Instead, he tried to focus on Mr Thompson--who looked utterly nervous. Frank didn't even try to hide his smile as he raised his hand, "Mr T, I don't have a book. Can I bum one from you?"
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

'Language Elsa.' The man quickly said, a force of habit he had whenever a student swore around him. 'But I can lend you one... and you too Franklin.' He had a feeling that the boy had the book on him, and was just heckling him for the sake of heckling. Better safe than sorry though.
While passing the books to the two, he noticed Leah, 'Oh, you're a newer student right? Do you uh, need a- HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?!'
The teacher backed up a few hurried steps, as he had just caught a glance outside the window. The window where something (which would be obviously a student if he wasn't so shocked) was just sitting outside the window. It'd be fair to say Mr. Thompson hadn't been that scared in a long time.
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Roy Noticed that the teacher yelling and locked quite shocked towards him. "Was I caught, or is there something terrifying near me?" Roy looked around himself and back to the teacher. "I think I was caught? But how...?" Roy stood up and walked towards the open window and peered in close. "What? Do I have ten heads or something?! It's rude to stare..."
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Elsa jumped at Mr.T's out burst, "What the fuck is it, Mr. T! Is is a monster? Or a ghost? Or a skunk? I had a skunk under the porch once. When the fucker came out of hiding to feed its kits a stomped it head in. Didn't need to wear high heels to school dance, or even go. I got to bathe in tomato juice and dad was pissed to deal with more dead animals beneath the porch. Missed the dance, but I didn't have a date anyway. No one likes me. I deal though, I'll never be a crazy cat lady though if I keep killing them. Did I ever tell you about when I stomped Mr. Fluffs thinking he was a skunk? Damn cat though the porch was a fucken play place."

Susan Looked at Frank. He probably hadn't forgotten the text, he was just 'bein' a shithead .' English sucked, teacher sucked, students sucked.
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Paul rolled his eyes at his classmate's rambling as he reached into his bad to pull out his book. He didn't bother to look out the window for who had surprised the teacher, though by his voice it was obviously Roy. English wasn't the worst thing in the world, any form of foreign language or art class probably was, but this class seemed to take annoying to a whole new level.
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Leah's heart sank when she finally she realized that she didn't have a copy of the book either. She groaned and held up a shaky little hand,trying to get the teacher's attention. "Um-um s-sir I'm new and I don't h-have a book."
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Frank strained to see what had scared Mr Thompson so much, but only saw a student he didn't really recognize. He gave the teacher a skeptical look. And when he noticed that quiet girl Susan staring at him, he gave her a disgusted scowl. He felt kind of off-put that he hadn't been the only one aiming to freak out the squeamish english teacher, and he wasn't sure how to make himself feel better quite yet.

I think we need to work on reacting with each other, guys ha ha.
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm

At first the only thing Mr. Thompson could manage was a mumble that related to something like, you startled me. He would have to tend to the student outside the window after
Soon after he was able to quickly fit in a, 'Language Elsa.' God forbid he didn't correct his student's vulgarness. It just wouldn't be right.
Having yet another student to answer, Mr. Thompson less than gracefully got to his feet. 'Ah, yes Leah. I'll uh, get you that.' He quickly gave the books out to the students who hadn't brought them (a rather large amount, how disappointing).
Catprio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Roy couldn't resist William Shakespeare. Roy got up from the tree resisting wiping his ass from the dirt, but managed not to and walked to the window. On his tiptoes, he managed to cross his arms on the cement sill. "Mind handin' me one too Teach?"
~Cass~Kemro~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Sorry to be a nag, but could someone please reply to this? D:
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Rhi's turn ain't it?
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh fuck it is

Elsa stared at Roy, "What kinda dumb fuck are? Ya skip every day and love fucken shakespear? You remind me of..."
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Paul rolled his eyes and opened his book to where they left off before sticking one of his headphones in his ear. People like Mr. Thompson weren't made to teach classes with this many rowdy kids, a fact that came to mind everyday Paul spent in the class.
Loxlorial

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Leah flipped open her book and realized she had no idea how far in the book the class was. She turned to the girl behind Elsa and stumbled over her words, "Um wh-what part a-are we at-t?" Her face went red as she cursed herself for being so shy.
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Frank started to tune everyone out. This was going nowhere and getting boring. Better than actually doing work though. He looked over to the window where Roy was. "You gonna get your ass in here or are you gonna fuck off already?" he asked the boy loudly.
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next