The RP

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: The RP

Post  Catin Raele on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Raele nodded, "Well if that's what you're trying to do, why don't you stay with us? We're on a mission right now and are heading back to our base but you never know we may just find your girlfriend along the way."

"Here here!" The men cheered.

"Then it's settled. You are now our guest. May you enjoy your time among us pirates. The best in the sky."

Basil sighed, the ship was getting too crowded too quickly, but he couldn't help but smile at his Captain as she cheered with her men. She didn't have to have all these extra people. She could've killed the soldier easily, kicked off the magician and his assistant, and entirely ignored this new man. Only the ambassador was truly necessary. Instead she had, without seemily a care in the world, happily invited them on board. He shook his head still smiling.
Catin Raele
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Olliov looked toward Zoltar briefly, "Oh, we didn't land.... I think." He turned back to Raele and her crew, smiling broadly, "Oh thank you, miss! I'm sure I'll enjoy myself very much!"

Lame reply is lame.
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Eris reached into Zoltar's pocket. He knew a lot more about Zoltar's pockets than he did. He knew where almost everything was but he hadn't saw where he'd put his food. He found his matches then Eris cried, Why this pocket?' He yanked realizing he was stuck in it again. "Zoltar why would you make a pocket like this!?"

"Eris? Get your hand out of my pocket!"

"I can't, Zoltar." Eris cried pulling his hand again.

Zoltar grabbed tightly onto Eris's arm and tried to pry it out.

"Zoltar!" Eris cried, "That isn't helping! Just let me get out myself."

"Fine." Zoltar sighed and looked back at everyone, "Eris sure is stupid, isn't he? I've told him one hundred times not to reach in that pocket, it isn't meant to be reached into."
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

View user profile http://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum