Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban-Fantasy RP

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Urban-Fantasy RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 pm

"Food?" Lynn thought of food and her starvation.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Ray looked up from her leg and glared at the boy. Although when she thought about it he had probably saved her life. Instead of bothering to think about it more she went back to chewing her leg.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Alistair grimaced at Ray, wishing she would stop. He swallowed hard and focused more on the vampire, "Uh yeah... I-I, um, have some blood if you want it. And I've got some... some raw meat for you." He looked briefly toward Ray, gesturing to the cart beside him.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Thank you!" Lynn cried. She had been starved for days and now it would all be fixed.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Ray looked up and held her leg up a little, saying bitterly, "No thanks I've got enough here." She sighed and shook her head, "So what are you planning on doing with us now?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Alistair took two clear baggies of blood off of the cart, looking shakily over at the werewolf. "I... We... It's not really up to me. My brothers haven't decided anything yet... Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?" He crumpled under Ray's hard stare and turned to Lynn. He thought about approaching her and then thought better of it and threw her the bags of blood.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Lynn smiled drinking up the blood, probaby way too fast, but it couldn't kill her. "Thank you..." She could just barely forgive the whole wanting to kill her thing for the blood. Afterall who didn't hate vampires?
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 am

Ray shrugged and kept chewing at her wound. The bullet was slowly coming out and she tried to wiggle out with her tongue. Hey, maybe she'd even make the boy throw up again. It would make her feel a bit better.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

Alistair cringed as the sloppy sounds Ray's gouging made. "D-Do you need help with that?" He immediately regretting asking afterward. If Barron or Jasper heard him say anything nice like that they'd gut him for sure. Well, we need to keep them alive if we're going to harvest them, right? He tried to justify.
The vampire seemed to be enjoying her food--couldn't she tell it was vampire blood? Wasn't she grossed out? Jasper wouldn't be pleased.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Lynn looked over at the werewolf a second before breaking down, see her trying to get the bullet out of her leg. She howled out a cry feeling horrible sickened by it. She shut her eyes tightly trying to wade out her shaking.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Ray shrugged, "If you wouldn't mind lending a hand it would stop her screaming." She shrugged again," And about earlier. I'm sorry. I can't control myself. I just..." She trailed off and stared at her wound.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Alistair stayed where he was against the wall. "Oh, yeah... I know you Weres can't control yourselves. You're killing machines. Doesn't really matter," he tried to give a nonchalant shrug but it wasn't very convincing. He looked helplessly over at Lynn, wishing she would stop screaming.
"Um... um... Okay." He pulled out his pocket knife and carefully approached Ray. Please, please, please don't eat me. "I guess I can just cut that out for you... or something."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:58 am

Lynn contined to cry, scream and shake. She hated herself for it.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Ray slid herself forward and leaned back from her leg. "To be honest not all is weres are as bad as you might think. It just depends on how you're turned and what you're taught. I always just wanted to survive but..." she laughed uneasily, "I don't know anymore."
She shrugged, "Why do you and the other two kill people like us? Money? Sport? No matter the reason when it comes down to it killing us just makes you the same as us." Ray couldn't help but smile sadly at the irony and then looked up at the boy, trying to study his face for his reaction.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm

"We're not as bad as you," Alistair huffed, glaring at Ray, "We kill stuff like you because we have to. If we don't, you'll r-run rampant and kill and rape everything you see." He liked the speech that Barron used, but he couldn't remember it word for word.

Alistair carefully moved forward and stared at the bullet wound. Honestly, it would be easier to just reach in and pull the bullet out. He did, groaning and whining the whole way through. He thought the werewolf was going to bite his face off, so he quickly backed away once the bullet was out.

He looked toward the screaming vampire, his stomach doing back flips, "S-Stoppit! Stop screaming, okay!?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Lynn stopped screaming but she started to cry very loudly.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Ray winced as the wound healed over. She shut her eyes and tried to block out the vamp's cries. She needed to think of what to do. Peaking though eyelids she stared at the bars of the cage and wondered how strong they were. But first, she thought, how to get rid of these chains.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Alistair looked between the two monsters, and said, "I-I gotta go check in with my brothers, but I'll be back later so... so don't try anything okay?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Hope you don't mind my joining

Post  Catprio Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 am

Having approached this city as a place to avoid the hustle and bustle of his former lodgings, Caprio found he was somewhat put off by the few happenings he had witnessed over the night. First a brutal murder of a citizen; which was common and quite okay with him, hell he could live here if that was the worst. Sadly there was what followed, which included a literal brotherhood of monster hunters, or whatever they called themselves, kidnapping a few girls.
Sure, they were a vampire and a werewolf, but the two seemed so helpless over what happened. He could even hear the vampire girl crying now, which was not the nicest sound in the world. His lip rose in discomfort, this couldn’t go on any longer. It wasn’t fair to the two poor girls (as they were just helpless women, after all), and it was cutting back on his much needed sleep time.
There was no reason to not be civil about this, though, so he slid down the rooftop to the brother’s front door. This would probably go pretty smoothly in his mind. If anything, he found himself to look pretty human. The multiple piercings in his helped hide the non-human aspects of his face, but just barely. His teeth were still sharp, and fit together quite horridly, and his eyes were a murky mixture of white and grey, the pupil, sclera and iris barely noticeable from each other.
He gently tapped his knuckles against the front door, brim of his hat pulled low. Best to hide the horns that adorned his forehead, they’d just freak the poor humans out. If the dark claws that would have once been fingernails didn’t do that first. ‘Hope they like demonth…’ He muttered to himself, waiting in a rather impatient stance for them to answer.
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Lynn sniffled wanting to blow her nose on something other than herself. She was starting to make herself a bit hoarse and she went quiet for a single moment to wipe her eyes.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Ray leaned back against the wall and looked up, studying the lines in the cieling. Her mind raced with conflicting feelings. Did she want to die by thier hands? Did she deserve it? She shook her head. No, she didn't want to die like she had earlier. She probably deserved this but that didn't matter. She just had to accept what she was and move on. Become strong so that she could control herself. She nodded to herself as she made her decision when she heard knocking at a door somewhere in the building. The front door? Pressing her ear to the wall she tried to listen with her strong hearing.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Barron smacked Jasper on the leg, "Go answer the door."
Jasper looked at his brother from the other end of the couch, "You go get it." After getting a dark look, he rolled his eyes and stood up. He made his way to the front door and opened it. "Uh, hello?" He looked the figure in the doorway up and down.

Alistair walked upstairs. "Who's at the door?" he asked Barron. Barron shrugged.
"No fucking clue."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty By leg I assume you meant ass up there Barron ruhruhruh

Post  Catprio Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Only when one of the brothers opened the door did Caprio realize he had no idea how to approach the subject of the vampire and the werewolf in the men's basement. He shuffled his feet, flip-flops scuffing against the cement of the doorstop.
'I'm thorry,' he started, lisp fairly evident, 'But I believe I thaw you pull two young ladieth into your houthe. They altho appeared to be unconthciouth, which theemth pretty thady, right? I think you thould let them go, thir. Letht I call the authoritieth or whatever.'
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Just as Lynn stopped her crying her mind cleared and she began to think about being captured it made her start to wail again.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Ray clenched her teeth in anger. She had tried to help the vampire earlier and all she was getting in return was a nasty headache from all the noise. Frustrated she strained herself more to try to hear what was going on at the front door.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next