Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp Rp

5 posters

Go down

The Camp Rp Empty The Camp Rp

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Genre: Horror?

Basically there are a bunch of kids lost in the woods.

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp Rp Empty Re: The Camp Rp

Post  Loxlorial Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Melanie yelped as her hiking boot connected with another tree root, sending her falling to the forest floor once again. So much for 'easy to understand trails' and 'you can go by yourself, you'll be back before lunch time'. She pulled herself off of the ground and brushed dirt and moss from her bare knees. 'Short-shorts? Not a good thing to wear in the woods,' she thought. She'd lost sight of the path probably hours ago, and had not see sight of it since. All the trees seemed to mold together as she looked around. She groaned and continued aimlessly through the woods in what she thought would be in the general direction of her family's camp.

Last edited by D. Lavender Forgotten on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Violet wandered down the woods' designated trail while she thought about the shadow she'd seen outside her tent the night before. It had to have been a wolf, no doubt. It had been too small to be a bear, but it sure had growled like one. Luckily, she wasn't scared of the Big Bad Wolf.
A little ways off, she saw someone romping through the trees. She froze for a moment, reminded of the shadow, when she suddenly realized it was only a girl. The girl tripped. "You okay?" Violet called out, stepping off the trail and moving toward her.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Lucas carefully examined a patch of wild flowers he had found and was trying to use his field guide to determine what kind they were. He loved plants. They were his friends. His hat, that was much too big for him, slid forwardcovering his eyes again. Annoyed he pushed it back, when he was startled by a loud thump in the woods nearby. "H-hello?" He said shakily, secretly wishing he had a manlier voice.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Cub walked through the woods lost yet again. 'This is the third time damn it!' he thought as he looked for the trees he had made markings on to find his way. While looking the other way at the trees he passed, Cub ran into a branch the slapped him in the face and left a burning sting on his nose. "Ah fuck..." From far off Cub could hear a faint sound that sounded like words. Hoping that it was one of his family members he started off towards it.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine," Melanie called out to the trees, not yet being able to see the girl who'd asked her, "I just tripped." After a couple seconds she could see a girl moving towards her through the trees, "Do you have a map? I'm a bit lost."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Violet approached the girl and threw a thumb over her shoulder, "The trail's just over there. Where's your camp site? I can help you find it."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Lucas could hear several faint voices and craned his neck to try and listen better, but it didn't help. He shook his head figuring he was probably just imagining things. "I think I might be going a bit crazy. What do you guys think?" he asked a particularly colorful patch of wild flowers.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well you might be going a bit crazy. That's if you're not lost like I am." Cub stood behind him legs staggered and fists on his hips. "Can you possibly help me?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum