Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Super Heroes of Heroness

2 posters

Go down

The Super Heroes of Heroness Empty The Super Heroes of Heroness

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Player Limit: 5

Summary: In a big city with a bunch of crime various superheroes will meet to fight the evil.

Chuck followed after the man who had taken her things. Walking moved her a lot slower than it should have. She tried to replicate the man's faster mode of travel.

Her eyes flitting across the skyline, Specter's attention focused on a nervous looking man carrying a bulging sack. Classic mugger. Passing her fingers through the stained window glass, she shrugged onto the pavement. Perhaps following him would useful gang information.

Fast movement of her legs failed and she reverted back to walking after the man. The mugger turned a corner and hid against the wall, thankfully no one followed him. He opened up the bag and found tons of electronics

Disappointed, Specter readied herself for easy capture. Slipping silently along the brick wall, she placed her boot against the mugger's hunched back.

"Guess who's the lucky victim tonight?" the mugger stiffened under her steel toes, "If you're not feeling up to the fight, we can make this easy and you pass me-" Specter stopped, her eyes catching another moving figure. Was this some sort of trap? She reached for her blade instinctively.

Chuck scanned a woman with the man she re-identified as the man who stole her things. She analyzed the language as English. "Greetings." Her voice synthesizer sounded deeper than she had estimated.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Super Heroes of Heroness Empty Re: The Super Heroes of Heroness

Post  skellig Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Specter turned, momentarily distracted, towards the voice. She tightened her grip on the rapier. Deep voice, and unusual speech.
"Sounds like a fight then," she reasoned grimly, trying to assess the approaching figure. The mugger took advantage of her hesitation and gave her foot a sharp tug, throwing her off balance, but only for a moment. The man was thrown backwards by a solid kick to the stomach, and his head hit the brick wall with a resounding thud.
skellig
skellig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Chuck scanned the kick into her inner database and replicated it on the woman who stood it the way of her power cords.

The mugger took his chance to run of when Specter was kicked down. He was quick on his feet and hoped he easily lose the nut job with the sword.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skellig Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am

Swearing loudly, Specter forced herself to her feet and slashed her rapier at the unknown assailant. Her efforts were not met by the usual resistance of skin and blood, but by a smooth and unusual texture that raked on her blade. The mugger was fleeing the scene, but Specter was more concerned with the new threat.
"I don't know who or what you are," she examined the metal, "But I'm taking that bag back to its owner, like it or not." She placed readied herself to attack, conscious of the fact that she had not idea how to disarm the man? Or whatever he was.
skellig
skellig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 am

She Emily she!

Chuck tilted her head the woman scrapped a blade across the cellular tissue covering her form. It was cut and then the blade scraped across her outer metal defenses. "I am the owner." Her voice kept changing tones and accents as she said the small sentence.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skellig Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Specter hesitated as she scanned the contents of the bag. Not lowering her rapier, she bent down to examine the strange array of cords and devices. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. She sheathed the weapon nervously, but kept on her guard. This was an entirely new situation, if the man was deceiving her it was beyond her to tell why. And his voice...it seemed foreign in ways that she could not place.
"Are these things so special that you need to chase a criminal to get them back?" Specter tried to keep on the offensive, she could not let two criminals walk tonight.
skellig
skellig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:45 pm

"They are mine." Chuck set her voice to one that fit her. She then began to scan in the woman with her bag.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skellig Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm

The explanation seemed to satisfy Specter, as the voice settled to a tone that was now vaguely female. She realized with a jolt that the person was hurt, but not to normal human degrees. The rapier's slash left a glinting metallic glow under the skin, which was broken and inflamed. Compassion won out over her trepidation and Specter swallowed her pride to offer assistance,
"Sorry I...hurt you there. I was reacting on my instincts. If you need a hand, I can...try to dress your cut there," she stammered slightly, "I think we might be on the same side, or at least you're not a criminal." Her hands shimmered out of focus, as if agitated.
skellig
skellig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 am

Chuck looked down at her injury her sensors recognized it as a form of pain. "I do not require assistance. Hand me my bag."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skellig Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 pm

The bluntness of the statement shocked Specter into obediance and she passed over the sack of strange implements. She felt compelled to stay, even though the night was waxing and there were enemies to be found, enemies to be made even. For some reason this one did not feel like an enemy. So she simply watched.
skellig
skellig

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Chuck opened up her bag and searched through for her power cord. There was no sun out so she needed and outlet, "I require assistance."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum