Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruling the the Floating City.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruling the the Floating City.

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am

"I didn't attempt to murder no one." He pleaded, "I was just trying to sell my paintings!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Ruling the the Floating City. - Page 2 Empty Ha poor painter.

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Jacopo looked around to the citizen's who all stared in shock. "Well, is anyone going to help me?" All the citizens stood there quietly and no one stepped forward. Was royalty really that terrifying? They all began to step back and continued on again. They have seen other thieves dead on the street before. A bleeding Noble made no difference. Jacopo began to sit up and held onto the blade tightly in his hand. He decided to pull it out quickly to get it over with. When he pulled it out some skin and a little muscle ripped with it. "AHHH!" Jacopo held his shoulder tightly with his hand to try and stop the bleeding. He then ripped off his sleeve and wrapped it around his shoulder applying the right amount of pressure to the wound. "Alright, time to go see Pops."

The guards pulled the man along the dirty floor as they passed by several other imprisoned men pleading for release. They continued down this long hallway until they reached a large table held up by several wooden planks on an angle. They also had chains with cuffs at each end coming from all four corners. This was their torture table. Any who attempt murder against any royalty are brought here.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Arietta turned back from the edge after watching the noble walk off. The bag in her hand made her feel a pang of guilt but she shrugged it off. He followed her, it was his fault, right?
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 am

"You're gonna torture me?" Antonio smiled and yet was terrified, he'd heard things about how great tortured artists were.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:52 pm

The noble continued to walk in the city streets towards his father's palazzo. What else could he do? He looked for guards to help him, but none were found. They were all sent to patrol and secure the Noble's areas. So he just walked, lonely and tired.

"Yes we will, if you don't cooperate." The guards threw him up on the table and strapped him in. When the one guard finished he turned to his commanding guard Cameo Giacinta. "We are all ready Madonna." She looked to them and spoke with authority, "We will wait for the Doge."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm

"T-ten thousand Florins?!" Arietta exclaimed and almost knocked herself from her perch in the process. She steadied herself on the windowsill but her arm swung back against the church bell in the process. She swore under her breath and rubbed her elbow, careful not to drop the bag of money. Why would anyone be confident enough to walk around with that much money in their pocket? She closed the bag and placed it safely into the pack on her waist before glancing over the rooftops of the city. "I better lay low until this all blows over...No one's goin' to be happy I've come into these riches."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:07 am

Antonio cried wondering how this could possibly help his art, "I didn't do anything!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Jacopo rounded the last city corner and found the gates to his father's palazzo. Guards at watch immediately recognized him and rushed to his assistance. "Your honor! Are you alright?!"
"Well obviously no... Get me to Cameo, we need to discuss them, and send a doctor to me. He shall treat me while I speak with her."

Cameo walked away from the man and went straight to the Doge's office. 'What will he have me do?'
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 am

Laying low was laying low, but food for the afternoon was also food for the afternoon. Arietta sighed as she tossed around the change in her pocket. Without digging into the money she'd stolen she only had enough to buy a couple of buns and maybe some meat to go with them. The climb down from the rooftops had made her starving as compared to the simply hungry that she was before though. She hummed under her breath as she paid the baker and then the butcher for their services before retreating from the streets again. Rooftops and alleyways seemed to be the only places she could get peace of mind.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Apparently I'm supposed to torture Antonio. o 3 o

Clemente waited patiently in the corner of the interrogation room, leaned against the wall and whistling. If only the Doge would show up--he wanted to get this over with quickly.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 pm

"Woah what's that!?" Antonio curiosity took over as he looked at what he could see.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Jacopo stumbled into his father's office completely drained of energy. "Where is the doctor?" The guard looked almost ashamed. "He's on his way your honor." The doors then opened again. "Doctor?" Jacopo looked to see that it wasn't the doctor but his Father. Alessandro d'Medici. "Now now my son, what have you got yourself into now?" He walked over to his son and pulled off the ripped sleeve that wrapped his wound. "Please father, this is nothing." The Doge motioned for someone to come through the door. A doctor and his nurse. "Tend to his wounds, make no noise though, we have great matters to discuss." Both the Doge and his son took their place in chairs around th room. "Now, what of the other Nobles my son?"
"Well father, actually..." There was a loud knock at the doors and the Doge nodded to one of the guards at the door to let them in. It was Cameo. "If you would your Honor."
"Of course Cameo, you are like family to us. What news do you bring." Jacopo stood up with string hanging from his half open wound. "I will explain if you would allow me to father."
"Go ahead." Jacopo sat down along with Cameo across the room. "A man ran out in front of my carriage, killing one of the servants and putting me, and the rest of the Nobles at harms way. We believe him to be an accomplice of a thief that also robbed me soon after the crash. We believe they were after out heads for the bounty and our riches. I chased the one thief on the rooftops and well...."
"The rooftops Jacopo! This is unacceptable. Not only are you the Noble of Venice, but you are also my son! If I ever hear of you doing such reckless things again I will have you title stripped!" Cameo then stood from her chair and spoke to the Doge calmly, "Your Honor, we have he man who attempted the murder of the Nob;es in the interrogation chambers. We are awaiting action." The Doge looked to Cameo, back in business, "Do we also have the Thief?" Cameo looked down at her shoes, "No your Honor, it escaped." The Doge stood from his chair and looked to the guards, "Set us a search perimeter starting from the crash site. Have the archers deal with the rooftops. I don't want too many guards on the loose, it might scare it away. Go!" The guards immediately vacated the room and to their stations. "Now, to this murderer."

Not long after the three of them arrived at the interrogation chambers. The doctor and the nurse had finished with Jacopo's arm and had left him with a new shirt that he hadn't had time to put on. "He's here your honor." Cameo stepped away to let the Doge see this murderer. "Start the interrogation Clemente. lets start with and identity, when that is finished, straight to the case, no dodling."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Arietta sighed and plopped herself down on the wooden dock. A dock on the complete other side of the city from the one she'd stolen from the noble on. After a few moments of preparation she was biting into a nicely made sandwich. Hopefully, nothing would bother her anytime soon...hopefully.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Not sure how I'm supposed to do this, but ah well. > . >

Clemente stood up straight from his position at the wall and cleared his throat, spitting on the floor. He gave the Doge and his son a polite nod. He took his leather strap from his belt and walked up to the prisoner, snapping it menacingly. His voice was deep, but quiet, "Should I ask the questions, your Honor?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Antonio kept crying. He was thinking his second stupidest idea was actually the first.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:02 pm

The doge came close to Cameo's ear, "Make this quick. I have business with the Nobles. Son come with me." The Doge walked with his son to the main hall where the Nobles were being held.
Cameo stepped forward, "Begin the interrogation."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Arietta leaned forward on the dock, staring at her scattered reflection that formed on the slightly wavy water. The sandwich had gotten rid of at least a bit of the hunger she'd been feeling. She gave a relaxed sigh and pulled her legs up so she could untie and remove her boots. Once finished she put them down close beside her and dipped her toes into the water.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 pm

(sorry guys I'm not sure what Clemente should say for the interrogation. D: Where should I start?)
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm

be a total bitch and whip the side of the table and glare at him and ask him question, like name, address, occupation. anything to identify him.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 am

(Lol, okay, will do)

Clemente turned to face the prisoner. He gave his strap a crack and said darkly, "State your name and employment." He held the leather piece a few inches from Antonio's face and growled, "If you cooperate this can be much less painful."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Antonio trembled, "I'm Antonio Moretti. I'm a painter." He smiled thinking about painting.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

"Father, what will we do about the Thief. It was the one who plotted this whole charade." The Doge sped up a little, "Don't you remember that we sent guards to chase after it! Get to your room and get ready!"
"For what father?! Where should I possible go to?" Jacopo stopped and stared at his father.
"You're going to get me that thief!"

Cameo Looked to the prisoner and laughed. 'This is going to be too easy.'
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Arietta sighed and stared down at her scattered reflection in the water. Her short brown ponytail was messy and falling apart and her olive skin was dotted with dirt in random places. She groaned and rolled her legs back onto the wooden dock. Staying anywhere too long after stealing was a bit risky. She didn't bother to dry her feet before pulling on her socks and boots and heading back to the streets.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 am

Clemente snapped the strap against Antonio's stomach. "Why did you murder those people?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2