Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The RP

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Elias looked around his new room, but had to stop after feeling dizzy. He sat down on the little white cot in the corner and put his head in his hands for a moment, breathing deeply. When the feeling was gone, he pressed his hand to where he'd been cut. It stung at the touch and his robes were wet. He lifted up the black cloth and timidly looked at the wound. The skin around it red and sticky and blotchy, there was a thin cut across one of his tattoos. He touched it again and a daub of blood oozed out. He whimpered and tucked his robes back down over it, pressed them into the wound despite the pain. He looked toward the door, hoping that whomever was going to fix him up would hurry.

Percy jumped when the door swung open, and scrambled to his feet. He glared at the pirate in the doorway and spat, "Where's the Ambassador?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 am

Zoltar let Eris in the room first closing it behind them as they slowly walked in. He leaned against the door and watched as Eris scanned around the room. His eyes drew over to the two cots. Zoltar looked over to them thinking more about his missed nap, "Eris can you make sure my nap is quiet this time?"

"It's really hard Zoltar..."

"No it isn't, you just need to stop singing because I can hear you no matter how quiet you think you are."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Basil shrugged and grinned cruelly, "Why should I tell you? Military filth." He grabbed the boy and with much ease tied his hands behind his back. Then looking over at the barrel said, "Jim you're needed in Cabin F. And bring your kit." Then he left hauling the soldier boy along with him.

Crazy Jim nodded to himself and then shuffled off towards Cabin F. Slowly but surely he made his way down the narrow halls until he reached the quarters. He reached his hand out and pushed the door open wide. There sat the Ambassador with wide eyes. Crazy Jim shuffled in the room and motioned for the boy to sit on the floor. The boy did but Jim could tell he was very reluctant. "Take the robe off," Jim wheezed taking a large medical kit out of his barrel. The boy looked terrified. Crazy Jim sighed, "Im not interested in rapin' you boy but if you want to stop hurtin then take off yer robes." Slowly the boy did and Jim took out a large pair of spectacles that made his eyes look ridiculously large in size. He inspected the boy's cuts and the found tweezers and a cottonball. He disinfected the cuts and pulled out a needle and thread. The cuts weren't too big but better to be safe than sorry. In a quick and fluid motion he stitched both cuts like only an expert good. Then he put a wrinkled hand to the boy's forehead. Very warm. Not good for a dark Mage. He dug around in his kit and found the tiny bottle of pills. "Take two," He said to the boy, "It'll help your body temperature."

There were two knocks on the door. "Come in!" Raele called. Basil entered with the dog. Raele smiled viciously, "Hello dog. You're going to tell me everything I want to know right here right now or we're going to have a serious problem."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Elias timidly nodded, "Thank you." He took the pills and attempted to swallow them without water. It took several tries and his throat hurt afterward, but he was happy it was done. Admittedly, he had felt quite hot and already he felt himself cooling off. Unsure of what to do next, he examined his new stitches and quickly put his robes back on. He didn't like looking at the wounds--he kept imagining them opening up again.
He looked up at Crazy Jim and said, his voice rather quiet, "I didn't know you were a doctor..."

Percy gave Raele a his darkest look, "I won't say a thing until I know that the Ambassador is safe." He tried to jerk his bound hands away from Basil's grasp with little success. He hoped that neither could tell how fast his heart was pounding, his face flushed.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Zoltar didn't move closer to a cot he stood still in the doorway. He did look tired and Eris wasn't sure why he wasn't moving. Eris moved over to the cot and sat down. Zoltar sat down still leaned against the door.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Crazy Jim licked his lips nervously, "Yeah imma doctor. Was fer the military. Not no more course. Pirate doctor now." He gave Elias a crooked smile and then looked down at his barrel, patting it lovingly. "Aint that righ, Mayla?"

Raele crossed her arms and shrugged, "I'd be more concerned about whether I was gettin off this ship alive Mr. Um?...Ah it don't matter. We'll just call ya Lil' Pup since Mr. Dog's on the other ship ain't he? Now sit."

Basil shoved the boy into the chair opposite the captain's side of her desk.

"Good boy," She mocked, "Seems you do know a trick or two. Why don't we try this one out. Answer these simple questions. What was your mission when you set out with the military? Who is in charge of the military and describe them. And finally, what is your relationship with Mr. Dog?" She leaned forward expectantly.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 am

Elias couldn't help but smile. "Who's Mayla? Your barrel?" Up close, Crazy Jim was a lot less scary.

Percy frowned, gritting his teeth, "While I'm not going to provide you with information on the military, it was ovbiously a rescue mission to retrieve the young Ambassador, you tart. A-And if you mean Captain Leighson by 'Mr Dog' then he's..." He trailed off, unsure if he should tell her that he was Leighson's nephew. Pain might ensue.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Eris sat in the cot staring over at Zoltar. He watched as he slowly fell asleep in the doorway. It took Eris a little bit for him to realise why he was doing this instead of sleeping in his own cot.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Crazy Jim nodded, "Mayla's trustworthy. Aren't cha darling?" He purred, "Kept old Jim safe for all that time staying by me side eh?" He stroked the barrel like it was his pet or even a lover. Then he looked up at Elias, "Pills help?"

Raele smirked, "Judging by the look on your face Lil Pup, you have a close connection to Mr. Dog. Maybe even blood related. Brothers? Naw too young. Son? Nope. Nephew?" She watched the boy shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Ah hah! Bingo! Nephew it is. But judging by the lack of concern on his face when we showed him we had caught you, I'd have to say he didn't care too much for you. Looked more like disgust to me honestly. But moving forward I want you to answer me this. Has your uncle Mr. Dog been acting strange at all recently? Any suspicious behaviour?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yes, I feel much better," Elias said, smiling. The barrel stroking was a bit strange, he decided, but it made Crazy Jim look all the more like a sweetie.

Percy clenched his fists and looked at the floor. He said solemnly, "I won't sell out my family to you." Though he wanted to. She was right on the mark--his uncle had looked disgusted. Disgusted at the fact that he had gotten himself captured like the weakling he was.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Here are the last three posts. Ha ha, sorry for not putting these up sooner. ;;

Elias wandered into the kitchen, looking around. He said to one of the crew members, "May I have some dinner for my friend?" he asked, gesturing to Percy. The crew member shrugged and gave him a plate of food and they started walking back to their cabin.

Eris walked out of Albert's cabin. He really hoped Zoltar would open the door if he hit it enough.
Albert was a bit confused when Not Elias left.

Raele hit the intercom button in the control room, "Alright crew, shift change." She looked at Basil, "I'm going to bed then. See you in the morning."
Basil nodded, "Good night Captain."

and now my turn!

Percy wasn't sure what to say. The Ambassador was being so nice and he wasn't used to being in the presence of royalty. He ate his food instead, hoping it would last them until they were back in the cabin. Looking through the portholes, he realized that there was little hope of trying to escape. He would have to wait until they landed somewhere.

Elias saw Eris walk down the hallway that cross theirs. "Oh! Hello there!" he called, happy to recognize the boy.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Eris hit his fist against the door before turning to see Not Eris, "H-hi Not Eris." Eris tried to hold in his tears only to start studdering. He hit the door once more. His hand was starting to hurt and so was his stomache, "Zoltar." He cried leaning his head against the door.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Raele opened the door to her cabin and let out a long sigh. Today had seemed like it had lasted for ages and she was ready to sleep. She changed her clothes and let out her hair wondering what her next move should be once they reached their base. She shook her head, telling herself not to think about it now and crawled into bed. They still had a while until they would reach the base. Looking out the window, she fell asleep watching the sky and listening to the gentle hum from the ship's engines down below.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm

"Hello, um, Eris." said Elias. He cocked his head to the side. "Are you locked out of your room?"
Percy was perplexed--the Eris boy looked strikingly like the Ambassador.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Oop. That was me on Rhi's account. > . >
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Eris leaned against the door nodding his head slightly as he cried. Eris slid down into a sitting postion. He wrapped his arms tightly around his stomach trying to sooth the growing pain. This was all his fault he could have gone a night without food. In all rights Eris deserved what was happening to him, "Zoltar let me in..."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Crazy Jim shuffled stealthily down the hallway making barely a sound. He looked through the barrel and saw the group of young boys standing together. He snickered mischeviously to himself and lowered the barrel onto it's side. Slowly he began rolling the barrel down the hallway and started picking up speed. This should give them a surprise. And he would enjoy it too. Today was just one of those really good days, he thought to himself. He smiled crookedly and with a push of force hurled the barrel into the trio.

Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

"Are you alright?" Elias said softly to Eris, taking an uneasy step closer. It was all he could manage before he was thrown off of his feet and into Eris' lap. He heard Percy hit the floor beside him with a heavy oof! His back ached where he'd been slammed into and he found himself short of breath for a moment. He looked up to see Crazy Jim peeking out his barrel at them. "H-Huh?" Elias croaked.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Eris continued to cry pushing Elias off of him. He didn't care about what had happened, he just needed to get back into his room. Eris tightened his arms around his middle where the pain was getting worse. He tightly closed his eyes trying to breath in and out before he started to cry the most he had the whole day.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 am

Crazy Jim rolled back and forth cackling madly and yelling, "You shoulda seen yer faces! Aw god that was brilliant!" He kept laughing when tears sprang to his eyes and the laughing slowly quieted to a gentle sniffing sound.

Raele heard the bang and was woken up abruptly from a peaceful dream. Although the ending confused her. She had been in her quarters and Basil had knocked on the door. He came in and got down on one knee when the noise woke her up. She jumped out of her bed trying to shake the dream out of her head as she slipped on a satin housecoat and rushed out into the hallway. She saw the pile of boys and Crazy Jim rolling in his barrel. "What the hell is going on here?!"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Raele and Basil are sooo meant for each other. :3

Elias grunted when he was shoved away, and looked toward Raele. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, with a little help from Percy. He looked back at Crazy Jim, "Th-That wasn't very nice, Mr Crazy Jim," he said.
Percy had half a mind to hit the cackling pirate.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Eris looked over at everyone, Elias, Percy, Jim, and now Raele. All these people and no one was helping him. He was just going to die there infront of Zoltar's door and no one would notice. He let out a moan of pain followed by a series of embarassed sobs.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm

I just love the two of them together Smile <3

Raele massaged her forehead and shook her head. "Jim get back to your room please before I give you a time out, out of your barrel."

Jim's mouth dropped in shock. "Meanie Captain." He whined and reluctantly picked himself and the barrel up and shuffled to his cabin muttering several unpleasant comments about Raele.

Raele shook her head and looked at Eris, looking particularly pathetic. "Are you looked out?"
He nodded and she shook her head again. She gestured to the boys to move back and when they did she took a step back. She inhaled deeply, jumped into the air, and kicked the door right off it's hinges. Instead of flying into the cabin it toppled over Zoltar who had apparently fallen asleep against it. Raele just shrugged and, yawning looked at the boys, " Now get to bed and sweet dreams." She looked at the busted door and with a satisfied nod heading back to her cabin, secretly hoping to return to the dream she had been having.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Elias stared at the shattered door, stupefied. "D-Did she j-just...?" He squeaked. He looked at Eris, and then at the lack of door and then back at Eris, "A-Are you okay?" He noticed Zoltar as well, but was too scared to ask if he was alright. He looked rather mad.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Eris nodded but kept intent focus on Zoltar. He wasn't looking back at him or focusing on anything near him. If Eris knew anything about Zoltar it was that now was a perfect time. While Zoltar sat there dealing with his emotions Eris was already better. He flicked his eyes to Elias. He had a few minutes of true freedom and he quickly decided how he'd spend it, "Zoltar... Are you ok?" Zoltar kept staring at nothing which gave Eris the clear. Suddenly feeling all his fears off his chest he felt a smile pass across his face. It was such an akward feeling it made him cry, "Not me.... I-I'm fine."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum