Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other RP

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Other RP - Page 8 Empty Re: The Other RP

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well why don't we find out and have ourselves a celebration." Keita smiled and walked over to the woman. "What do you need me to do?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

"Ick, does it involve being special? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm far from it," Cleo stared down at her feet.

Deyanira smiled back at Lauren. She almost waved but thought against it, mentally scolding herself.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Britney backed away from Keita, "God, so I guess you guys haven't. But first," She snapped her fingers and the truck disappeared, "That should go to the garage." Britney smiled to see the astonishment, "I guess I have to take you babies with me to be specialized," Britney snapped her fingers and pulled them into the cold metal halls.

"Mr. Hayes..." Lauren tried his hand at a friendly greeting, "I wasn't aware we had a meeting."

"We didn't," Quintin sighed, "not an official one at least..." Quintin narrowed his eyes, "You brought your MA? Such an old version too, I'll it that they replace her soon, maybe you can take this one," He pointed over to the girl, "I hear a new, more tolerant MA is nearly done."

"I'll stick with Kody... Thanks."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 pm

"What the fuck bitch! I may be new to this new demented Dr. Seuss of a life style, but at least let us know what the fuck is happening and maybe a nice little introduction!" Keita looked to Cleo to expect her to be calm cool and collected, but even she had a very shocked expression.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 pm

"Shut up," Cleo said under her breath, more to herself than Keita. Cool, calm, and collected only got a person so far, just what was going on?

Deya continued to smile, only slightly sadder, as Mr. Hayes pointed to her.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 pm

"Kody?" Quintin's ears perked, "So you're an original?"

Kody nodded.

"Cut the small talk Quintin, why'd you want to meet with me?"

"Interrogation."

Lauren nearly jumped out of his skin, "What?"

Britney led the two down the hall to a room ignoring Keita. Sitting alone in it was Specializer 10 reading on his bench. His chain was coiled around the room from obvious pacing. "10?" Britney knocked against the door.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Keita couldn't help himself, he had to see inside this room and find this "10" character. "Hello?"

Payne woke up to a dewy morning and the sun was higher than it should be in the sky. She was supposed to wake up at least two t three hours ago but never awoke. She packed camp back up and loaded it all up. "Here we go again." She looked around thinking that the 'other' people would have at least left her something but found nothing. As soon as she sat up on her horse she heard paws padding the ground behind her. She looked back to her a very large wolf, at least one-third more the size of a regular wolf. "Hello there." The wolf almost seem to smirk at her. She looked a little surprised as the wolf nipped at her horse and ran ahead. "Okay." She rode along following her new companion.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Cleo stayed as far as she could from the other two, mainly to ignore the annoyance that was Keita but also out of comfort. She vaguely wondered what would await them, but she kept it in the back of her mind as she tried to distract herself by softly whistling tunes.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 pm

10 smiled up from his book and ran forward towards Britney, "Britney my love!"

Britney took a frightened step backwards, "Back off!"

10 tripped over his chain and fell down onto his face, "Ow." He groaned pulling himself up holding onto his bloody nose.

"10! We need to find you a padded cell now don't we." Britney pointed at the bench, "Sit. I'll get you an MA, specialize them." Britney snapped her fingers and disappeared.

"Not you." Quintin sighed, "I need you to interrogate a few of our more unruly members." Quintin lifted a stack of files for Lauren. Lauren took the stack and glanced over them. As he looked he heard Quintin again, "You found me Keita, right?"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 pm

"Again with the random shit. Hey, my name is Keita... and your '10' right? No need for names, I'll probably force myself to forget them... this is one crazy world all of yous are livin' in." Keita stood in front of '10' several feet away. "Can you explain the term specialize?"

Payne continued through the woods for at least an hour until she couldn't hear the paws anymore. Had it left, died, or disappeared? Looking around a little further in the woods she came to the end of the trees to and old gas station and a lot of cars. She noticed that other horses were hitched in the back of the station with one other horse. She rode over and hitched up her horse and walked in through the back. "Yum! What's that smell?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Cleo stood in the back silently, really wishing that Keita would shut his mouth for once in his life.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

10 looked up at Keita holding his nose and cried, "My nose hurts."

"Of course I found Keita," Lauren scowled. Lauren stopped at a file getting locked on it at an instant.

"Fun... Is he a sac? Or do we not know yet?"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 am

"You need a tissue or something. I have Kleenex in my pocket..." Keita pulled out a couple of ragged tissues. Keita still stood back and just stared at the man, to nervous to step forward.

Payne continued walking through and a man from the kitchen stepped forward. "Who are you?" Payne reached for the man's head and covered his eyes. "I am a regular customer and you have no problem telling me everything you know. I ordered and omelet earlier and paid already. I am sitting at table six." Payne let go of the man's head to see him almost asleep. She walked pass his an took a quick look at the seating order of the room which was hanging on the inside of the kitchen doors. "Hmm... table six." She came out of the kitchen and took her seat. The man then came out with a western omelet and a smile on his face. "Well long time no see. Welcome back to my little restaurant."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 am

Cleo rolled her eyes and leaned against the door. Where he'd gotten tissues, she'd never know.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 pm

10 backed away from Keita's kleenex, "What are those? They look like paper."

"We haven't heard, they're down there now." Lauren looked at Quintin.

"They? You brought several?"

"I brought the hotel room service girl who got in our way."

Quintin laughed, "How splendid."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Keita looked confused to "10". "Well of course. Kleenex? Have you never heard of it. They soak up bodily fluids. Do you want one for your nose?" Keita stepped forward cautiously with his hand stretched out.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Cleo stared at them blankly, slightly puzzled that the man didn't know what a Kleenex was.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 pm

"This is amazing!" 10 rubbed the kleenex against his nose. He smiled and began to rub his whole face.

The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Keita stepped back and laughed quietly. "You really don't get out much do you? Ha! Anyway, what's going on, what are you going to do with us?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Cleo sighed and rubbed her eyes. Though she too was puzzled by the situation, she still couldn't get over the man's annoying personality.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 am

"Okay um, speacialize, speacialize." 10 closed his eyes and thought on this. He need just a few moments to figure it all out. "Okay I got it! Go out that hall, and tell the gaurds you're both ones." 10 was the tenth speacilzer ever, he was very good at it al by now.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Pointing down the hall Keita looked back to the man, "That way? And why? I thinks its a little dangerous for me to be going anywhere without Lauren or Kody. They may not be trustworthy but at least I know them.... What do you think we should do, Madam Chill over there." Keita looked over to Cleo with an annoyed expression. How can she really be this chill. This must happen to her often.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

"Go down the hall?" Cleo shrugged and glared at Keita. "And if you feel the need to address me, use my name."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:50 am

"You probably won't be seeing Mr. Hayle, or his MA anytime soon." 10 looked up at Keita.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm

"And what do you mean by that exactly?" Keita looked back at 10 confused. "Did they get fired?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum