Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Other RP Empty The Other RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:07 am

Status: Closed (Well Ursula has a character coming in eventually)

I started up an Rp with Cass and Emily last night and I was thinking I could just put him here.

Oh and a note to Em and Cass: Keep your cold dicks outta the Rp!

Anyways here's the replys (Oh damn):

"Could you at least play the tape in it for me?"

"Fuck that! Burn the damn machine to the ground! And deal with my wound. Blood is gushing through your crap ass bandaid!" Keita was obviously pissed off and delusional. The whole time he was yelling at the rapist he never realised his growing erection.

"The bandage is not crap," Kody scowled, "You got stabbed that's the only reason blood's 'gushing' through." Kody sighed, "I'll get Lauren to change your bandages when he get's off his ass. Until then I actually think I might have a skirt you can borrow." Kody got up and began to search through their pile of luggage.

(em's turn)

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Dang, sorry I still don't got much to say...

Post  Loxlorial Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm

So his name was Lauren, Cleo caught from the woman's statement. Not that his name meant much though. Cleo smirked at the man beside her, he wasn't getting anywhere, other than in a skirt apparently, by yelling. She hadn't either in previous experiences.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty My First Online Reply :)

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 pm

'A SKIRT?!' Keita became furious. Not only was he bound to a bed, naked, and completely humiliated by all of these strangers, he was now going to be put in a skirt. "Fuck my life damn it!" Keita shook around helplessly knowing there was no escape. Was this the last time he was ever going to see his friends or family again. 'Where are my fuckin' family and friends? In a situation like this, they should be here damn it.' Keita then looked over to see the girl in front of him. "Why does she get to keep her clothes and I don't?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Re: The Other RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Kody scrunched her face in confusion, "It's because you never had clothes. You can't expect us to let you wear Lauren's pants... I mean they're his pants." Kody chuckled a bit as she slid the short skirt up over his bond legs finally covering up his suposedly cold dick.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:47 am

Wait, it Lauren asleep? I can't remember anything without the book...
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 am

He's fallen asleep on the couch
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Cleo snorted in a attempt to hold back her laughter but it didn't work for long. She hid her face behind her bound arms as she laughed. Something she hadn't done truthfully for years had been brought out by the man, who'd done nothing but yell and cuss since she'd 'met' him, being forced to wear a short blue plaid skirt. Cleo peeked through her arms to see him glaring at her and she smirked. "Can't call me names now, can you? Your skirt's shorter than mine, whore."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Kody joined in with the girl's laughter, "I don't know about whore but I do think it might be a bit short." Kody smirked and began walking back over to the couch, "What do you think Laur?" She asked patting his back. Lauren stayed quiet burrying his head further in the couch cushions.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Whore.....

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Yes. The skirt was definitely short. The erection finally gave its way and left Keita alone. His dick finally began to warm up. Keita looked around to the girl who was still laughing and said, "Well at least I'm not a virgin." He then looked to this strange girl and ask, "You seriously don't have ANY pants?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

"Nothing you say ever makes sense," Cleo glared at him and wished that she wasn't handcuffed so she could punch him, "and leave her alone, even if she had pants she wouldn't give them to you!"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

"I do have pants, but it's tricky to put those on with bonded legs hun." Kody smiled looking back at Keita. "Lauren, sweetums, you should have a shower, wake yourself up a bit. If you want to be heading out soon I'd do it now ok, and don't worry I'll watch these guys." Lauren groaned and began to slowly drag himself up, "Good boy." She patted his back.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Dylan read our rp o.O

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

"What? Where are you two going! Don't leave me here with this fuckin' bitch! And, and....." Keita looked around frantically. All of his energy from before was draining. Keita decided to give up. What could he do? "I'm hungry. Got any Corn Pops?"
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

"You're an idiot!" Cleo closed her eyes and hid behind her arms again. "Lady? Can you please turn me away from him, I can't even stand looking at him anymore!"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Kody looked back over at her guests as Lauren disappeared behind the bathroom door, "Um I don't think I should.." Kody looked at Ketia, he was annoying. Kody's smile perked back up, "Here I have an idea, hun." Kody climbed in between them onto the bed. She then realised how small it actually was, "Now I don't know about corn pops, I mean Lauren wanted some froot loops but they just kinda looked at him funny, so I don't know, hun."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty WTF?

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 pm

"Get the Fuck away from me!" Keita stared at her with disgust. He began squirming around and thrashing his arms as much as he could. "Release me and let me eat something! I'm fuckin' hungry."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Damn Cass, doesn't your man ever shut up? lmao

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 pm

"Just relax! You only think you're hungry, you don't actually need to eat," Cleo sighed. This whole situation was getting tiring, she didn't feel like doing anything but going back to the drug induced sleep she'd been in before. She tuned out the other inhabitants of the bed, not truly knowing if either of them was still talking as she stared into the woman's brown hair. She wished that the woman had taken to her request and played the tape for her.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"So Keita are you regretting your last drink yet? Or are you enjoying yourself here?" Kody smirked wondering if the boy had remembered anything from the night.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty Was I drunk?

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

"Drink, when where? Huh?" Keita looked around confused. His stomach loudly growled in need of food. "Do I have the munchies? What did you do to me after I was alseep? Someone Answer Me!" Keita then thrased around and shook his hand cuffs. He then looked closer at the girl to see she was wearing a necklace. 'Was that a key?'
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty I'm falling asleep, screw you guys :)

Post  Loxlorial Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm

The bed shook from the man on the other side but his voice was nothing but a light drone in Cleo's mind. Her eyes were barely open and sleep seemed to be coming closer again sooner than she'd thought. In the back of her mind a soft tune played, track seven on the tape she'd put into her stereo for work, a soft ballad of wind instruments.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

"I don't have any." Kody moved a bit away from Keita, "I thought I made that clear, not any froot loops." She sighed. She smiled at Ketia and with a sudden snap in her mind began crying.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty WQhy is she cryin'? oh shit

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Keita was never a fighter, and was never CALM PERSON EITHER. But this all made it ten times worse. While nothing ever go his way? Is he trapped here for life. 'WHAT THE FUCK!' "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Keita decided to scream. He was officially done with this bullshit. Keita lunged his head forward to the Kody's neck reaching for the keys. When he got the keys in his mouth he started tugging trying to rip them off.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

The beautiful ballad ended short with a scream. Cleo jolted awake in the bed and glared at the two other inhabitants. The man was yelling as he reached for the lady's key. He'd never get it away from her, he was bound and cuffed and she wasn't, it was as simple as that. "Would you just give it a rest!"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Keita was stupider than she thought. Blinking the tears away for a moment Kody smashed her fist against Keita's face. Much to Keita's shock it was amazingly strong. She knocked him back against the matress the whole time ripping the chain against her neck. "You are a fucken idiot!" Kody stood up out of the bed, "Do you seriously think I'd bring the key in bed with you?" continuing to cry she stroaked her neck.

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty I SUCK!

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Keita knew that was coming. Keita new that there was no hope. So why just sit around and do nothing. lets scream some more. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! I HAVE A LIFE!!!" Everything slowly started to blur together. The headache he was holding back had finally hit him with a bang. Then Blackness. Dehydration?
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP Empty I can't sleep but you can?

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 am

The man's nonsense screaming abruptly ended. Cleo furrowed her eyebrows, "What happened to him? Did something good finally happen?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum