Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other RP

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The Other RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Kody laughed, "That and if I hadn't kicked Ed off the truck we'd have skittles."

"Not special? Of course you're not special! You're an asshole Ketia! And the fact that you'll probably live through this makes me sick!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty i wanted to be pityd

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Keita cried some more and crawled out of the hollow tree to face him. "If I make you that sick you might as well kill me. What will this 'divine' do to me anyway? I bet it'll kill me." Keita continued crawling closer to Lauren expecting him to lift his gun and shoot him in the head. This would be the perfect time.

Payne couldn't leave her little peaking hole. This was interesting. Who or what is divine?
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

"Yup," Cleo smirked and adjusted her skirt, "I could go for some skittles."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

"They may kill you, they may not, I'm not the one to judge." Lauren sighed, continuing to aim at Keita.

"I want chocolate... And Laur probably wants Froot Loops." She smiled.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty blah.,

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

"Can't you like call them or something," Keita sniffed and wiped his tears as he moved into a cross legged position, "Ask if I am worth keeping around?" Keita then got up and stood silently waiting for an answer with his head hanging.

Payne know that this problem wasn't going to be resolved here, that is if he lived. She didn't move, she needed to wait.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:36 am

"I don't really want anything, if you care to know."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

"Divine needs you, sweetheart, whether for sacrifice or the cause it's my duty to bring you back." Lauren sighed.

Kody leaned against the truck, "Where is he..."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty I have officially given up. im now the emo gay guy.

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Keita kept his head low as he sobbed and walked past Lauren back to the truck. This is the only way to go now. He might as well die there instead of here. He didn't think that Payne was going to bury him properly. Maybe they, the Divine, will. Keita waved back to Lauren without looking back. "Come on. If I take any longer Cleo will get pissed at me... and probably beat me... Why the fuck is she all cool with this freaky shit...?"

Payne saw Keita walking away in defeat. This was it. She would have to race along side them in the bush for as long as she could to keep an eye on them. Her grandfather told her of a dream he had once. He told her this when she still have her parents around. He said, "Payne, you were meant to do something grand. That may be good or bad. Just don't fuck it up either way you go. There will be strange people who will visit you some day, when you have been isolated for several years. They will lead you to something big. Deal with it." That weekend her grandpa died for unknown reasons. Then a month later, her parents were murdered. by her. Was this the chance she was waiting for?
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Cleo sighed and ran her hands through her hair. They were taking an awful long time...Then again could she really blame them? 'If I were in any way attached to my life the way he is...I suppose I'd be running too.'
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Lauren shrugged still pointing his gun at Keita, "Who knows, but makes things all the easier for me and Kody."

Kody smiled seeing the boys walking out of the woods. "Laur! I'm surprised to see Keits lived!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 am

Keita walked over to Kody and held out his hands. "Bind me..... then I'll jump on the back of the truck and you can bind my legs if you want. And Cleo might want me gagged.... whatever, I am going to die anyway..."

Payne grabbed her bag from her bed and her rifle. She walked out side the cabin and took the gas can that was beside her front door. She took its contents and splashed them all over her little porch. Throwing the can behind her she then grabbed some matches from her pocket and lit it. "Here we go..." She threw the match and her house was lit instantly with blazing flames. This was the end to another chapter of her life. Time to follow the next.
Payne ran out into the forest to a smaller clearing where there were two horses hitched to a feeding stable. She latched her bag and her gun onto the pack horse already preset with the supplies needed for a weeks trip. Someone must have known that those people were coming for this to have been preset. She was always being secretly taken care of by people she never saw. Who were these people.
She jumped on the other horse that was attached to the pack horse and kicked it into gear. "Let's move."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 am

"Ehh, not true if you just shut up, kid," Cleo sighed. Finally they could get back on the road to where ever they were going.

Last edited by Deiade Forgotten on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 am

Kody took Keita's words to heart and bond his legs, "You aren't going to die..."

Lauren sighed, "Yeah, you probably will be taken in... maybe end up with us... that would suck." Lauren slammed the truck door.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Keita slid his way into the truck and was ready to go. He decided to lie down in the truck and go to sleep, or at least try to. "Well, that would suck for you. I can be a real bitch when trying to escape this and go back to my real life..."

Payne rode until she heard slight murmuring from the lower hill. She dismounted her horse and walked down the hill side to see a red truck and Keita still alive. They were on a straight road. She might as well get ahead. They can go much faster than her horse can. So she ran back and climbed up onto the horse and kicked it into gear going as fast as she could.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Cleo leaned back and blew her bangs from her eyes, focusing on the clouds above them again. Maybe it'd be easier to ignore Keita now.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:47 pm

The truck kept speeding down the road for a few more hours. The sun began to set and somewhere along the dirt road, Lauren turned onto a rougher path.

Kody smiled sweetly over at Lauren, "Almost home Lauren."

"Yeah... Home..." Lauren spaced, looking down the road.

"So, Keits is gonna win us some, but what about Cleo?"

"What about her?"

"Do you think we've brought sac?"

"No!" Lauren yelled, "I mean they saw prospect in Ingrid they could see something in her..."

"Well, Ingrid was smart, this girl... I don't know..."

Lauren stopped the truck, "We're home." He jumped out from the truck and slammed the door. He sighed staring around the empty field, 'home'.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Keita didn't want to get up. He seemed almost paralyzed. He had no life but one worth living. He was a simple man, worked at the bar and drank at it regularly. Didn't have any attachments but loved his dog Lacy. Would he ever get to see her again. And he forgot to feed his goldfish. 'How long have they been gone now?' Finally, the curiosity got to him and he sat up in the truck and looked around. 'An empty field?'

Payne had lost track of them three hours ago. She felt that it was safe enough to come out of what little remained of the forest onto the dirt road. Where could a red truck possibly have disappeared to. She decided she would set up camp in the woods again and look for absolutely any sign of them anywhere. not many people came down that road so any sign would be helpful.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

The truck stopped and Cleo jerked her head up to see where. A field? She paid it no mind though, it wasn't the strangest place they'd been yet. She watched Lauren exit the truck and smirked. He'd started to remind her of a tune she used to play while cleaning, a song featuring poker, guns, and Russian Roulette.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Lauren looked out into the starry sky. There was a cool breeze from behind him then he heard, "Hayle, late like always."

Britney scowled over at Lauren when he didn't even turn to face her. Kody even stopped smiling when Britney appeared in front of them.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Keita looked at this new stranger ans sighed. "Hooray...!" Keita fell back in the truck and closed his eyes.

Payne finished setting up camp. A small fire, a shelter made of branches and what few blankets she had. The horse didn't wander too far off and stayed in the field. A cool breeze passed her by and she shivered real quick. "Better put on my wool socks."
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty Last reply before vacation?

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Cleo stared at the new woman, she seemed to have appeared from thin air. Lauren and Kody seemed to be disturbed by her presence and that gave Cleo a slightly nauseous feeling.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

"Mr. Hayle," Britney commanded, "It wouldn't matter so much if you weren't keeping Mr. Hayes waiting."

Lauren looked over at Britney, "I don't have a meeting with Quintin."

"You do, quit ducking it, I'll take your finds to their new holdings, and return your MA to storage."

Lauren tensed at the last part, "Kody" he stressed her name, "will be coming with me to the meeting."

"Fine." Britney sneered at him and Kody, and with a snap of her fingers sent them both outside Hayes office. "Now what about you two... Are you specified?"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty Wonderful....

Post  ~Cass~Kemro~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Keita slipped off his shoes and then wriggled out of the binds and jumped off the truck. Picking up his shoes and putting them back on, he looked to this new stranger. "Well of course... With all of this someone just has to appear from thin air. You got something for me to drink? This would make this all a little easier for us."

Payne slipped on her wool socks and slipped under the covers in her tent. Then she fell asleep.
~Cass~Kemro~
~Cass~Kemro~

Back to top Go down

The Other RP - Page 7 Empty Apparently not lol

Post  Loxlorial Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm

"Easier for you," Cleo rolled her eyes at Keita but followed him out of the back of the truck anyway. After dusting off her clothes she faced the woman, "Specified?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm

"Anyone tell you whether you're a test or a sac." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Lauren sighed and straightened out his back. He looked over at Kody and sighed before the door opened. Across the room was Quintin. His ears perked forward and Lauren could almost hear him purring. He looked so tiny in his chair. Lauren walked forward past his guard and smiled at the little MA sitting off in the corner.

"Mr. Hayle." Quintin smirked, his ears folding back.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum