Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban-Fantasy RP

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Urban-Fantasy RP

Post  Catprio Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

'Well yeah, you were thort of wierd looking, and then with thothe girlth you...' He paused. What did the one who just answered the door say? Better not kill him without me? Kill him?
'Woah, woah, woah!' the demon said, suddenly less than calm looking. 'I do not think killing would be the betht idea right now! Ethpecially killing me, n-not a good idea thirth!'
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Angel stared at the starnge girl's shadow. Her mouth watered looking down at the shadow and she sunk her claws (though actually her fingers) into the shadow. She pulled it forward to her mouth. The girl's feet began to drag along with it.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 am

Iris turned around, "Sir?"

"Yes kitten?"

"What's the proper course of action when something's eating your shadow?"

"Eating your-? Hmm interesting... I wouldn't think that anything bad would happen since you're not technically living but..."

Iris sighed, the professor was always getting lost in thought at really important times. "Um pardon me but would you mind not eating my shadow please? I'm supposed to be on a mission right now."

"Don't tell it that!" Dr. Stevens cried.

"Oops, sorry..."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm

"And why wouldn't it be a good idea?" Barron snarled. He waved the knife in front of Caprio's nose. "You have friends waiting outside or something?"
Jasper sauntered in, and waited patiently by the doorway.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Caprio could barely stop himself from groaning. He could only assume that by friends Barron meant other demons. If there were any other demons in the area, Caprio hadn't ever seen one for as long as he could remember (which, to be fair, wasn't that long).
'No, I do not have any friendth outthide.' He didn't want to piss this guy off anymore, so lying about having backup was not the best idea. 'I jutht do not thee any point in killing me.' He slightly shrugged, not looking Barron in the eye.
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm

"Don't tell me what?" Angel bit down into the strange girl's shadow. Take one of the girl's memories got her thinking about memories, which got her to thinking about remembering, which got her to, "Oh shit where's Miles..."

Miles looked up at the house. They must have been bazillionaires because it was so big. Of course Miles was much more interested in the two guys in the front having a fight. The one guy was really though while the other guy was silly looking. Miles wondered if he could chase down one of their shadows... He really didn't think so.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Iris looked confused, "Miles?"

Dr. Stevens said over the earpiece, "Miles?"

Iris turned to glance in the direction of the house and saw yet another person. "What's going on?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Barron snarled, and threw Caprio over to Jasper, who hooked an arm around the demon's neck to keep him in place.
"Take him down to the basement," Barron growled.
Jasper rolled his eyes, "You could say please."
"Go." Barron said, pointing.
Jasper dragged Caprio off toward the basement.

There, I replied. Are you happy now?
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Caprio could barely react as he was thrown from the bigger of the two into the grasp of the one with long hair. As soon as Jasper's arm was wrapped around his neck, he started to struggle.
'I would not like to go to the bathement!' Caprio yelled, unsure of what a basement was. He was pretty sure it was something obvious, but it just escaped him. It'd probably be best to assume that it was something horrible.
He pulled at Jasper's arm, trying to get out of his grasp.
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Angel looked around her hoping to spot her little brother. She spotted him up close to the house. he was in such a terrible hiding place. She approached him trying to keep as out of sight as she could.

Miles then realized at that moment that he had to pee and ran up to ask and use the cool guy's washroom. Angel grabbed onto his arm as quickly as she could then stood frozen for a second just outside doorway.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"This doesn't look good sir."

"What?"

"The latest specimens are about to be spotted by one of the hunters."

"This looks like it's going to be messy. See how many you can rescue from our friendly monster hunters. I'll be there in a couple inured to pick you all up. Sounds like you'll need a quick getaway. Play nice kitten."

"Yes, sir. Retrieve the specimens." She stood up from her hiding place and followed suit with the girl and the boy, approaching the house.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Barron went to the front door and threw it open, staring down at the two kids standing on his front porch. There was a third girl coming up behind him, and she looked anything but human.... Or alive for that matter. He twirled his knife warningly, "Come here to save your little demon friend?" he snarled.

Jasper pulled Caprio along toward the basement, though it was a hard task with Caprio thrashing about. "Hey stop it, seriously. This will be a lot easier if you stop struggling." He was very close to spouting some holy nonsense at him.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 am

Caprio hissed in response, struggling as much as ever. 'Eathier for you! I do not want to go to the bathement!' Whatever the hell it was. The more he thought about it the more it sounded like some sort of torture device. Possibly meant to hurt bases.
It was perfectly logical okay.
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Miles smiled up at everyone completely unaware of everything going on, "I just need to go pee mister." Angel tired to pulled miles away and completely not because the writer of this post wanted to fuck things up, Miles let out a surprised hiss showing off his awesome little demonish teeth.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Iris tipped her head to one side, "What's a friend?" She asked, slightly puzzled. She shook her head, "I'm here to follow the Doctor's orders. Please move aside so that I may retrieve the specimens. They are crucial to the Doctor's research. Otherwise I have been ordered to "play nice.""
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Barron glared down at Miles. He grabbed him and dragged him inside, pulling Angel in after him. Iris as well. He pointed the knife at Angel and Miles, "You fucking demons just don't give up do you?" He glared at Iris, "And who the hell is the doctor?"

Ugh my bad writing is bad!!

Jasper rolled his eyes, as they got to the basement. "Shut up, demon." He pulled the door open and threw Caprio down the stairs.

Alistair yelped as someone rolled down the stairs and barreled into him.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catprio Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:32 am

Caprio fell down the stairs, thinking at some point he was forewarned about said stairs. He felt himself ram into some kid and they both landed at the bottom of the stairs.
The demon scrambled to his feet, but stopped cold when he looked at the kid, a cold feeling running down his spine. 'What...'
Catprio
Catprio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am

Miles smiled at the man not sure what a 'fucken demon' was but was pretty sure he was going to get to use the toilet. "Thanks Mister".

Angel was filling the fuck out however. She tried to pull away with her brother, "We're not demons, I swear."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6