Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban-Fantasy RP

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Urban-Fantasy RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

"I've never hurt anyone before." Lynn cried not wanting to die again.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 pm

The blood dripped down Ray's cheek and she glared at this Ally that the man holding the gun kept referring to him as. She knew she probably deserved it but still she dug her nails into the palms of her hands and growled, "You must be really stupid. You drink the blood of the beasts you kill and yet you think you're better than us?" She smirked not feeling as scared but more confident that she could at least get a couple hopefully decent insults in. "The fact that you hunters deny being like us makes you dirt under the feet of any night creature." She spat in the man holding the gun's face. "You disgust me filthy human. You're no better than the dirt you walk on."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Jasper grinned down at the vampire. "So? It's not like you'll never hurt anyone. It's in your nature to kill."

"Shut your filthy mouth, vermin," Barron growled before he punched Ray square in the jaw, and grabbed her around the neck. He stabbed the knife into her shoulder and pulled it back covered in blood. He held it out to Alistair, who flinched. "Eat it dammit."
Alistair shook his head, "I-I'm not sure I can do this, Barron."
Barron had half a mind to let go of the werewolf and smack his little brother. "If you back out now, you're a dead man, y'know."
Alistair groaned, "Please, I-I don't want to anymore..."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Lynn thought about it the best she could with her dizzy brain. Her anxiety was much stronger than her hunger would ever be. She'd never go through twelve weeks of exposure therapy - that probably wasn't even offered to vampires, on an empty stomache just so she could bite people and..."Ew, ew, ew." She cried and shook just thinking about it. On top of Jasper about to kill her and her starvation now something else was happening, she was having a heart attack. Could vampires even have those? Her voice of reason called out to her but was far too distant to be heard. She grabbed onto stake in a drive of panic pushing it out of her way so she could clamp her free hand onto her chest.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Ray's attention flicked briefly over to the vampire who looked to be in pain though it didn't look like the other man had done anything. Then she looked back at the man with the gun, not bothering to touch her shoulder. It would heal quickly but she wanted to lose as much blood as she could. If she could just bring her hunger back..."Barron is it?" She said making sure to add thick sarcasm in her words, "Pleasure to meet you." Slowly she reached for the knife he was holding and used it on herself, leaving a long gash along her abdomen. She let out a cry of pain but resisted stopping the flowing blood. Please let me be hungry, she thought.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Jasper was taken aback for a second. The vampire was really freaking out, and it was making him feel a bit anxious. He got off of her and backed up, keeping his stake poised in front of him. What the hell was she doing? Maybe an allergic reaction to the garlic? A panic attack? Could vampires even have those?

Barron realized what Ray was doing a second too late. He swore and barreled into her, knocking her over. He grabbed hold of her torn stomach and tried to cover it up. If she turned into her wolf form, she would be a hell of a lot harder to kill.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Aparently being a Vampire doesn't fix neurological disorders... it just stops you from being able to take your meds. "I'm going to die." She cried out between her heavy breathes. She rocked herself back and forth shaking terribly. She wasn't even sure if her weak body could take an attack.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 am

Ray had the wind knocked out of her and groaned. She needed to lose more blood for the hunger to transform her. That was the only way she knew how. She scowled at Barron and felt ferocity building up. Or was her body heating up? It got hotter and hotter and Ray found it difficult to breathe as sweat began already dripping down her face. Shoving Barron off of her she stood up amd burst into a fury of fangs, fur, and claws disoriented and dizzy.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Jasper ran his fingers through his hair and let out a long breath. "Uhh." In all his days as a hunter, he had never seen anything quite like this before. Groaning, he knelt down in front of the vampire. He took hold of her shoulders and gave her a firm shake. Calm the fuck down so I can kill you!

Alistair let out a shriek at Ray's sudden transformation and stumbled back, flattening himself against the wall. He wondered if maybe he should reconsider his career as a monster hunter.

Barron winced as he was shoved back, fumbling to regain his balance. He grabbed his gun again and pointed it toward the wolf, trying to aim precisely.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Lynn swatted away Jasper's hands. She really want to run away but she doubted she could even stand, she stayed in her spot continuing to freak out.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Ray stared down the gun and found herself not wanting to feast. In fact she felt quite content and felt more in control then she ever had since she was first turned. She backed up slowly, knowing if she ran this man would easily shoot her. Looking over for a split second she could see something was terribly wrong with the vamp. What was wrong with her?
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Jasper shouted, "Ally, get over here!"
Whimpering, Alistair stumbled over to his brother and looked down at the convulsing vampire. "Wh-What's wrong with her?"
"I don't fucking know! Help me... uh... grah! Do something!"
"Like what?"
"I don't know!"
"I don't know either!"
"Dammit, Ally, just hold her down or something!"
Alistair dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around the girl and tried to keep her still. He felt almost certain she'd bite him, so he tried to keep his arms away from her face.

Barron took aim and shot Ray in the leg. He just wanted to get this over with.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm

If people would just stop grabbing her felt she'd be able to cool off faster. The people crowding over her made her horrible claustrophobic, "Let go of me!" She cried trying to pull away with her force.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Ray dropped to her knees and let out a cry of pain. Ok running was definitely not going to happen now. She took a deep breath and managed to stand up again. She huffed getting a little dizzy now that she'd lost more blood. Her body felt more heavy and she struggled to stay standing. Now the young man was also with the vampire who looked to be in serious trouble. Ray shook her head trying to stay focused on the man pointing a gun at her.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

@ _ @ oh man, I really don't know where to go with this
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Me either... Razz
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Mind if I just knock Ray and Lynn out and drag them off elsewhere?
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

not at all i have a feelin she'd pass out soon anyway
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah sure. You did say there would be kidnapping Smile
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol, you have a point there.

"Ally, watch your head." Jasper said, brandishing the blunt end of the stake.
"What?"
Jasper brought the butt of the stake down on Lynn's head. It took another clumsy blow before she stopped moving. Alistair stared up at him in horror, scrambling away from the limp vampire. He squeaked, "I-Is she dead?"
"No, she's unconscious." Jasper straddled her and placed the stake over her heart. It was much much easier when she wasn't struggling and freaking out.

Barron stepped forward and struck Ray across the temple with his gun. She went over and hit the ground, the impact doing the trick and knocking her out. He stood over her. A silver bullet would do the trick. He flicked open the cylinder of his revolver to switch ammunition before taking aim.

Alistair looked between his brothers, his heart thumping so hard it hurt in his throat. "W-Wait!" he said to both of them in general. He was on the verge of tears, but managed to bite them back. He stared at the unconscious girls and realized that they really were just girls. He wanted bad guys to get what they deserved--not pretty girls.
Barron gave him an irritated look, "What is it?"
"J-Just don't--Don't kill them," Alistair sobbed.
Jasper shared a glance with Barron, "Ally, are you crying?"
"N-No!" Alistair rubbed his eyes clear with the back of his sleeve. "Please don't kill them, okay?"
"Why?" Barron growled.
His little brother shrugged, "I dunno." He wracked his brain for an excuse, "We.... We could harvest them!"
Jasper and Barron exchanged looks. "Fine."
Jasper left to bring the van around.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm

ffff I'm stuck on how to even this next post
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Ope. Well, Ally, Jasp, and Barron are probably gonna lock them up in a room at their "headquarters", so you could have Lynn wake up there?
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 am

Lynn woke up but couldn't bring herself to get up. She was weak, depressed, and had just about given up on the second life. She cried, "When Lynn woke up she was sad to see that the hunters had not killed her."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Ray opened her eyes groggily groaned. Her head hurt and when she moved her leg she winced. But why-? She remembered what happened. She was also tied up and she struggled against her bonds, but let out a gasp of pain. Dammit! The bullet was still in her leg! She couldn't heal her leg with the bullet still in it. Grimacing she leaned over and began she at the wound, trying to dig the bullet out. She let out little grunts of pain and tears sprung in her eyes but she continued.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Frowning around the fresh bruise Barron had given his lip, Alistair made his way toward the holding cells in the cellar. He steeled himself at the door and patted the gun holstered at his side, before slipping inside and pulling the cart in behind him. He made sure the door closed firmly. The vampire and the werewolf were lying on the floor, tied up with silver chains just to be safe, and he could see that they were just waking up. He swallowed the lump forming at the base of his throat, "H-Hi..." He shifted from one foot to the other, back against the door. "I-I have some food here."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next