Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urban-Fantasy RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Urban-Fantasy RP

Post  Catin Raele Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Wait so the sun just went down?? Ok my bad Razz

Ray leapt from roof to roof clutching the bag and the jacket to herself. The streets were almost empty with only the odd person wondering along as she jumped over their heads unoticed. She was almost at his place now. Just a couple blocks more. As she ran she couldn't help wondering who the young man was. Should she have killed him? The thought made her chest ache so she tried not to think at all and instead focus on the cold air rushing over her face as she ran.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Alistair sighed, and found himself staring at the bloody stain left on the ground, frowning. He didn't want to be around when somebody came by and discovered it. He started making his way down Bowling Street again. Didn't want to keep the others waiting.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"The boy began to walk away not noticing the creature lurking in the shadows," Lynn watched the boy walk away and quietly narrated herself out of shear nervousness. "She stared down intently at the blood splashed across the ground and it just made her long for his even more." Actually she wondered if licking it off the ground was equal to feasting.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Ray hopped down from the rooftop and landed across the street from the apartment. Clutching the jacket to herself she hurried across the street into the building. She pressed the code in and went to the laundry room first. She always kept a spare set of clothes just in case. After she had changed she kept the jacket on. Somehow it was oddly comforting to have it on. Ray reached the second floor and knocked twice at the door.

A muffled voice asked, "Who is it?"

"Its Ray," she said and held up the bag, "Ive got my payment."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Alistair thought he saw something move as he exited the alley. He turned back, peeking out from behind the wall very sneaky-like. He watched the vampire lean over the patch of blood. Ugh, a filthy bloodsucker. He decided to watch her for a while before making his move. Didn't want to scare her off like he had the werewolf.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Lynn bent down over the blood too embaressed about what she was about to do to say it. She got onto her knees and began to lick the ground... She was right though it wasn't satisfying at all. She spitted pebbles off her tongue.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm

The door opened and Ray entered the apartment or really the haze. A strange scented smoke filled the room and it made her wrinkle he nose. She reached the living room where he was sitting on the couch with two skinny, large breasted, barely clothed women. He had his arms draped over them and was smoking a cigarette that had the same smell as the fog. Ray dropped the bag at his feet, " There it is Tyce that's mine for the week," She turned on her heels to leave but his hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. "Babe come on stick around and have some fun with us," He winked. She shook her wrist from his grasp and gave him a disgusted look, "Pig."

Tyce stood up quickly and grabbed her upper arm hard, "Hey hey you don't talk to me like that. I take care of you." He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. His breath stank and his eyes were bloodshot, but tonight for some reason she didn't care if she pissed him off.

" You threaten me to pay you flesh every week in return for you're so called protection from enemy packs, which by the way I haven't seen yet. Just last week I was ambushed and you told me I should have been stronger. You're dirt." And she spat in his face.

Tyce grabbed her by the throat and lifted her so her feet tangled off the floor and carried her toward the window. "You got balls tonight," He growled, " But if you don't want to incur my wrath you better drop em now b*tch or I'll rip em off for ya." He pulled her close to his face as she struggled to breath, "Get out of my sight and I expect next week's payment tripled." With one powerful throw he sent her flying through the window which shattered and she plummeted to the ground outside.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 am

Alistair grimaced. Ew, she had licked the ground. Fucking bloodsuckers, doing anything to get their fix. At least she'd had the decency to spit it out after. He took a step back from where he was standing, brandishing his crowbar to get his courage up. He took in a deep breath. He ran round the corner, his weapon raised above his head, "Prepare filthy bloodsucker! Tonight you die!"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Lynn turned her head in shock before stumbling into a run. This was just another reason she hated being a vampire, "Lynn ran faster than she ever had, she new full well she could trick the boy eventually and... f-feast..." Lynn began crying, she was a filthy blood sucker and maybe it would good if this guy would just kill her.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Ray opened her eyes and found herself surrounded on the ground by shattered glass. She tried to pick herself up and winced in pain. She looked herself over to assess the damage. A sprained ankle for sure and lots of cuts over her whole body. In a couple minutes she would be better once the healing took affect but it would still. She couldn't help being grateful that Tyce hadn't rented the penthouse in the building like he had originally planned. A broken leg or arm hurt a lot more when it healed. That asshole she thought as she spat blood from her mouth onto the concrete. While she waited Ray suddenly heard footsteps racing in her direction. She sniffed the air trying to ignore the scent of her own blood. A vampire? And...the guy from earlier? Was he chasing the vampire or was he looking for her? Didn't this guy take coffee breaks or something? Either way she needed to move before they got closer or someone came to investigate the crash of the window. She tried to stand but winced again. Damn ankle! It felt better and her cuts were practically gone but it was still sore. The best she could probably do would be to hobble as fast as she could. But that wouldn't get her far. The footsteps grew closer and Ray couldn't help getting a little panicky and frustrated that she couldn't run.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Alistair followed the vampire as closely as he could manage as they whipped around a corner and onto a larger street, surrounded by tall, important looking buildings. He cursed himself for his stupid human legs that couldn't move as quickly as his prey's. Still, at least he could keep the filthy bloodsucker girl in sight. "Come back and face your maker like a man!" He shouted, hoping it sounded better he thought it did.
As they barrelled down the street, he saw another person hobbling away down the sidewalk. He could have been hullicinating from such an adrenaline rush, but she looked like the werewolf girl from earlier.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Lynn looked back to still see to boy and now a girl chasing her. Why were they doing this? She hadn't killed the man she just wanted to lick up some blood, no harm.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Ray became frantic now. Her ankle was practically healed so she could run. Sort of. The vampire girl sped past her which was a sort of relief and the man followed closely behind. He was sure to recognize her. Trying to assess her options while kind of running-wait all this noise...oh no...Tyce's pack. They must have smelled the other two and they were extremely territorial. She looked up at the apartment window and could hear movement and yelling. Once Tyce and his pack moved in there was no chance of either of them leaving alive. Tyce would ensure that.

But was that really her problem? Did either of them matter that much that she would risk further punishment from Tyce? Admittedly he was an ass, but a good portion of the werewolf community respected him. Power he liked to use against anyone on his bad side. She shook her head. Not this time. Screw Tyce. She hated him and what he did. This time she shove his pride in his face. Or up his ass. Both would be quite satisfying.

She could smell his back now. They were going to try to surround them. But if they dropped into the sewers...She laughed crazily when she felt her ankle had healed. Fear mixed with a sudden burst of adrenaline powered her forward as she ran. She leapt forward changing into her wolf form but this time with a clearer head. Her hunger was satisfied. Ducking under the man, she flipped him onto her back hoping he would get the hint to hold on and sprinted to catch up with the vampire. Surely she would have smelled the pack by now too.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Here are the last few posts:

Alistair stumbled backward until he hit the wall. He slid down it until he was sitting, panting and nearly in tears.

"That makes this easy for us, I suppose," said Jasper, pulling a wooden stake from his belt. He grabbed Lynn by the shoulder and raised the stake.

Lynn ducked down pulling off his hand off her shoulder and once again began to run.

Ray looked over at Alistair scanning over his beaten body. She tried to mumble an apology but it caught in the back of her throat and all she could do was keep crying.

And now my post...

Alistair stared at the wolf girl for a long time, before he realized that the danger was gone. He collected himself with the sudden realization and began to neaten himself out. He finger combed his hair and stood up, checking for any of the damage that had been done to him. He felt embarrassed quickly, looking down at his soaked pants. He looked back at the wolf girl. He wanted to comfort her, but was too scared of being attacked again to move, let alone go anywhere near her.

"Dammit! Follow her!" Barron snarled, breaking into a run after the vampire. Jasper ducked down another alleyway to follow them from the roof tops.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Is it Rhi's turn then?
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

yup. that silly kid
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

You mean that unsilly kid right?

This vampire thing had already become far more than she could take. She knew they were following behind her, they had to be, but she had keep reminding her body for some reason. Her head floated around in a tense, numb pulse and her view flickered between blackness and tunnel vision. Her gut rummbled in agony and she fought the fatigue that wanted to bring her to her knees. "Leave me alone!" She cried finally stumbling into her hunger.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Ray looked down at her rough hands and inspected the young man's blood covering them. She let her head drop forward and her hair cover her face. It would be too painful to keep looking at what she'd done. As she stared at her hands she debated whether she should just lay down on the ground and hope to be erased. Maybe she would go piss Tyce off. She shook her head. Look at me, she thought, Im pathetic, wallowing in my pity for myself. Wasn't her goal when she got changed to be strong? Like her father was? She clenched her bloody hands and silent tears streamed down her cheeks.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Alistair bit his lower lips. "You're not gonna, um, attack me again are you?" he asked. He wished he still had his crowbar in hand, but in its absence he raised his fists like a boxer might. "C-C-Cause I will fuh-fuh-fuck you're shi-it up." he stuttered, nearly losing his nerve. God, she looked so sad lying there, but you could never tell with beasties. They always had <i>some</i> trick up their sleeve--or at least that's what Barron and Jasps always told him.

Barron grinned when he heard the vampire girl's voice call back to him. He didn't grace her with a reply--just picked up his pace. He knew he wouldn't catch up to her, but she looked wobbly. If he played his cards right, he could corner her again. He looked up to where Jasper was loping across the roof tops. If he got a change, he would jump down on top of her, and there was enough garlic rubbed into his skin to probably knock her out if she tried to bite him.

He followed Lynn around a corner and then stopped dead in his tracks. Alistair looked over at him, eyes wide, from where he was quivering against a wall. "H-Hey, bro," Alistair squeaked, face pale. A few feet away from him, a girl was curled up and crying.

"Ally, what the fuck did you do?" He growled, almost forgetting about the vampire.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Lynn ran past the werewolf from before completely running out of energy. She stopped in her tracks falling onto her knees, "I won't bite any of you guys, I swear. Just leave me alone."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Ray looked back and forth between everyone's faces. The vampire looked exhausted while the two new guys looked pretty strong and ready for anything. This was definitely not her night. It didn't seem to be going too well for the vamp either. The two of them were practically in the palms of three, she now understood, monster hunters. One of them stank like nothing she'd ever smelled before. Had he bathed in garlic? Yuck. Even for a werewolf it was just plain gross. But she was sick of feeling so pathetic, and even though she hated herself for hurting people because of what she was, she wanted to be strong. Ray took a deep breath and stood up. "Leave the vamp alone. She didn't do anything wrong. If you hunters need a prey then I'm right here." she pointed at the young man, "I attacked him." She looked down at her hands and then back at the three men, " I can't help what I am but I won't let you hurt another creature of the night who is entirely innocent. I'm the guilty one."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Urban-Fantasy RP - Page 2 Empty My characters are such meanies...

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Jasper jumped down off the roof and landed on the other side of the werewolf. He smiled, "You creatures are so self sacrificing these days. Ten years ago, you were all looking to tear shit up." He looked over his shoulder at the vampire girl, and felt his heart speed up with that sick old pleasure. He walked over and grabbed her by the hair, hauling her up. He hoped the garlic stung. "Hey there, you little leech, why don't you smile for your maker?" he gave Lynn a shake.

Barron sighed and turned his gaze from the werewolf to his little brother. Alistair couldn't meet his eyes, too ashamed of himself. Barron quickly made his way to where Alistair sat before delivering a swift kick to his face. Alistair held in a yelp and pitched over, hands clamped over his bleeding nose. He knew he deserved it, but that didn't keep the pain from bringing tears to his eyes.

Barron turned back to the werewolf girl. He said, "Tell me now, what exactly are you guilty for?" He pulled his gun out.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:24 pm

"Leave me alone." She cried. She was feeling so gross and hurt. She used love that smell and now it was just sickening. Standing up again she felt so dizzy. She stumbled back slightly trying to keep her balance.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 am

"I hurt him." Ray said pointing at the young man. She couldn't help flinching at the sight of the gun and felt a growl in the back of her throat. "Im the only one that did anything wrong. The vamp didn't hurt anyone." Frustrated she spat at the man's feet. " Though you aren't any better than me if you hurt her." She clenched her fists and then relaxed, smiling at the man and not bothering to cover herself anymore. Slowly she approached him and gently put the gun under he chin. "Come on," She taunted, " Show everyone that you hunters are the same as us beasts. Monsters." She started shaking again with tears at the corners of her eyes. "I deserve it don't I? Don't you want to set a good example for your little brother?" She looked over at the young man and smiled apologetically, mouthing I'm sorry. Hopefully he would forgive her before his big bro sent a bullet through her skull.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Barron's lip curled back over his teeth in a scowl. "We're nothing like you freaks." He cocked the gun, digging the barrel into the underside of Ray's chin.

Jasper grabbed the vampire around the neck and threw her to the ground. He straddled her waist and pulled the wooden stake from his belt. He pressed its point against Lynn's chest, above her heart and grinned--he wanted to make this last. She looked so scared.

Alistair stared back at the werewolf in horror. He'd seen this a dozen times before, his brothers pulling off executions, but it still made his stomach flip every time. They'd told him that went away after the first Taste. He swallowed hard when Barron looked over his shoulder at him, and said, "C'mere Ally. It's better to get a taste before they're dead. Get your knife out."
Alistair grimaced but shakily got to his feet. He pulled his pocket knife out and took his place beside his brother. He gave Ray an apologetic look and Barron took the knife and cut along the werewolf's cheek.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next