Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The RP

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 am

Basil snapped awake discovering he had fallen asleep on the control panel. He put a hand to his face to cool it down from all the blushing caused by a strange dream. He had been in his cabin when there was a knock on the door. The captain came in and got down on one knee when he woke up with a start. He shook his head and tried to focus his attention on the humming radar screens.

I really don't know what to post so yeah Razz Smile
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Elias felt rather confused, but looking at Eris he could see that maybe the young man need some comforting. He wrapped his arms around him and gave him a hug, "Don't cry, i-it's okay." He looked over at Zoltar, wondering if the man was dead. He wasn't moving.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Eris tried to pull away at first from the shock of being hugged. He cried harder then leaned closer into Elias's hug. He felt like he was finally home again. It made him cry even more. He didn't want to let go of Elias at all. He didn't even let go when He heard Zoltar shuffle around.

"I had a friend once, his name was Henry and he was trampled by an elephant," Zoltar began to pull himself up, "He was a nice guy too. Eitherway, Eris I hope you know you shouldn't be even a bit happy right now because the world is a terrible place and your life sucks."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Raele hugged her nightgown closer to herself as she headed back to bed her long hair flowing behind her when she realized the shifts should have changed. Had Basil forgotten to ring the bell? She made her way upstairs and stood in the doorway of the control room.

Basil turned around and immediately his face flushed red, "C-captain?"

Raele felt her face get hot and stuttered, "Th-the bell. The shifts change now."

Basil blinked for a moment and then nodded, "R-right sorry I wasn't watching the time."

"It's alright," Raele said and turned around in an attempt to hide her embarassment, "W-well g-goodnight Basil."

"G-goodnight captain."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Dammit, Raele and Basil need to get together. Right now. XD
Actually, nah, let the sexual tension build.

Percy was confused. He didn't know what to do, so he sat on his ass and decided he would step in if anything bad happened to the Ambassador.

Elias patted Eris' back and hugged him harder. It felt good to be held--it had been quite a while since the last time anyone had hugged him--even if Eris was crying into his shoulder. Feeling a bit awkward, he looked toward Zoltar. He said, "That's not very nice... Wait, who's Henry?" He was very confused.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm

"My best friend who was trampled," Zoltar said walking up to Eris and grabbing onto his scarf, "Come on Lovely Assistant, hug's over." Eris didn't let go until the pulling on his scarf made it hard to breath. He stumbled back pushing away from Elias and being pulled to Zoltar's side, "Trust me, make friends with him and next thing you know... Elephants."

"Only if we end up at a circus." Eris mumbled.

"It could happen."

"No it couldn't, you are banned from all circuses in the world I'm pretty sure."

Zoltar scowled, "They don't know what they're missing. Still Eris, Not Eris already has been kidnapped by pirates that's not good luck, he'll be dead soon."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Crazy Jim shuffled along until he reached his cabin. It was surprisingly clean but that was how Jim liked everything. Sterile. He even disinfected the barrel several times a week if not more. He clambered onto the cot still in the barrel and pulled a blanket and pillow inside, snuggling up. He patted the barrel, "Today was fun wasn't it Mayla?" He smiled hoping that things would get even more exciting soon. But his eyelids grew heavy and he gave the barrel another loving pat as he drifted off to sleep, "G'night sweetheart."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm

"Dead soon?" Percy frowned. He jumped to his feet and took a step toward Zoltar. "I-Is that a threat?"
"Wh-What?" Elias squeaked. He stood up and tried to look more tough, "Please, stop being mean to Mr Eris. He hasn't done anything wrong. In fact, he's very upset."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Zoltar nearly chuckled adressing Percy first, "He isn't having a lucky day is all I'm saying." He then stared at Elias, "Upset? You think because he's crying he's upset? He's happy with himself right now and I know what he's feeling more than you." Eris wasn't happy anymore but not upset either, he was just very nervous.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 am

Umm I don't know what to write my characters are pretty much asleep. Well I guess I could do something with Basil.

Basil yawned and rang the bell signaling the next shift. Another crew member came and took over for him and he began to make his way to his cabin, when he spotted the three boys and Zoltar in the hallway and I door that had been busted down. The captain most likely. He approached the small group, "You never rest do you?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:40 pm

"B-But..." Elias wasn't sure what to say to Zoltar. He felt rather upset and sort of mad, but he didn't know what to do about it. He looked toward Basil as the man approached, "W-We..." Obviously, the part of his brain that formed proper sentences had turned itself off.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm

"Come on Eris," Zoltar turned away from Elias and walked back to his room. Eris sighed following behind him. He looked back at Elias for a second then walked into his room and dropped onto his cot. After all that had happened he really needed a sleep.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Basil watched Zoltar and Eris retire to their room. Then yawning he looked at the ambassador, "It's kind of late young man. I would suggest going to bed." He stretched his arms above his head and moved past the ambassador, "Goodnight Elias and make sure when you head to bed to be mindful of the crew. Just because we go to sleep doesn't mean the while ship does." With that he nodded and yawned again making his way to his cabin and finding his thoughts straying to that strange dream he had had.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:05 pm

"Yes, sir," Elias said, giving Basil a little awkward bow. He took Percy by the hand and headed back toward his cabin. He felt anxious and tired and beaten and simply wanted to get to bed. Once they were in their cabin, Percy turned to him.
"Are you alright, your highness?" he asked.
Elias had a miserable expression on his face. It was as if the events of the day had finally hit him--he had been kidnapped, he was temporarily unable to do any magic, he expected he had a sunburn forming, his own military was trying to kill him... and he hadn't even been able to have a bath before bed... He wrapped his arms around Percy and buried his face in the soldier's collar. He began to cry. Unsure of what to do, Percy awkwardly patted Elias' back and waited for him to stop crying.
Soon after, they went to bed. Elias had nightmares.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

The Amazing Zoltar woke up as usual. He slid out of his bed and heaved his jacket back on his shoulders. It was so heavy and hot to wear all the time. Eris was still asleep, having some sort of nightmare. Zoltar quickly became annoyed with the dream and walked over to his cot and shook him, "Wake up Eris."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Raele inhaled deeply from her spot hanging off the side of the crow's nest. She had been up since dawn and still couldn't get enough of the cool morning air. The breeze was like fingers running through her hair and she held a hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun as she surveyed the horizon. Basil was at the main controls now and she saw him glancing up with a very worried look on his face that he was unsuccessfully trying to hide. She winked and grinning mischeviously let go of one hand so that she was only hanging on with one.

Basil cringed and shook his head. Why did she always have to do this? It drove him crazy seeing her taunt him like that. When she let go so she was only holding on with one he almost leapt out of his seat.

Crazy Jim sat at the back of the control room and was supposed to be monitoring engine levels but instead was entertaining himself by watching Basil squirm. He snickered, causing Basil to whip around in his chair and glare at him. Crazy Jim shrank back into still snickering.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Percy woke up before Elias did, and waited patiently on his cot for the Ambassador to wake. The poor boy had been crying in his sleep, or maybe he hadn't slept at all, Percy could tell. After an hour or two of waiting, he began to ponder the idea of maybe going to get a bite to eat. He dismissed the thought on the off chance that some deranged pirate could come in and rape the poor Ambassador in his sleep.

It was late in the morning that Elias woke up. It took him a moment to realize where he was. And when he did realize, he didn't want to get out of bed.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Eris woke up from his dream with a bit of a jump. Though nothing made any sense about the dream it made him feel lonely and scared. "I'm up..." He said in hopes Henry would stop shaking him and he did.

"So Eris what's the food like?"

Eris shrugged still lying down, "I was decent I suppose."

"The it's lucky you didn't throw it up at the door, eh?"

"Ya.." Eris said trying not to think about the inncident at the door.

"Anything bad happen at the door?" Zoltar questioned.

Eris sighed, "Nothing that bad."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Raele grabbed one of the sail's ropes and swung herself down onto the deck. She poked her head in the door of the control room, "Looks like we're still on course. How are the levels?"

Crazy Jim stuck a thumbs up out the top of the barrel.

Basil just shook his head.

Raele crossed her arms and leaned against the inside of the doorway, "Is there a problem Mr. Basil?"

Basil clenched his fists and said through gritting teeth, "Not a thing Captain."

"Basil." She said stepping towards him.

"Could you at least try to be more-" He wheeled around and was surprised at how close she was and immediately his face went red. So did hers.

Raele took a step back and gestured to the door, "Im just um going to uh check on the boys in the engine room. Notify me if there are any uh changes." Quickly she left the room holding a hand to her face and scowling as she muttered under her breath, "Bloody hell Raele what's wrong with you?"

Basil sat down in his chair, bewildered.

Crazy Jim almost burst a gasket trying to contain his snickering the best he could.

Sorry for such a long post! Razz
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Percy managed to coax Elias out of bed, wishing the boy would stop sniffling and looking so miserable. Elias felt sick, he didn't want to eat. He wanted to go home.
"Just go eat. I-I'll be fine," he told Percy. But the soldier stubbornly refused to leave. So after wiping his tears and runny nose on the hem of his robes, Elias followed Percy down to the mess hall.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Eris started to fall asleep again before Zoltar shook him again, "Zoltar... I want to sleep." He whined.

"No you don't," Zoltar said and just as he did he grabbed tightly onto his arm and yanked him fromhis bed, "Let's go find that food, where is it?"

"Ow!" And a lot of crying was Eris's only response as he hit onto the floor.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Raele shook her head as she made her way through the ship. As she headed down to the engine room she passed through the cabin quarters and was surprised by a loud thump that came from Zoltar's room. She hesitated a moment debating whether she should knock and instead shrugged and continued down the hallway where she saw Elias and the puppy. "Morning boys. How was your sleep after the little party in the hall?" She smirked.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 pm

"Good morning. It was fine, ma'am," Elias lied, giving the captain his best smile. He looked over to see Percy glaring bullets at her, his jaw stiff. Elias looked between them, brow furrowed. "Um... W-Would it be alright if we had some breakfast?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 am

Zoltar pulled Eris to the end to the other side of the room. He smiled as he openned the door, "Hey look Eris, they fixed it!"

Eris got back onto his feet holding his sore head with his free hand as well as trying to position himself in a way that Zoltar's painfully tight grip wasn't awkward. This left him either facing backwards or terrifyingly close to Zoltar, right against his side with his arm near his neck. With the fear of some sort head lock Eris just faced backwards as Zoltar yanked him out into the hall.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Raele leaned in close to The soldier and pinched his cheek. "Sure you can as long as Mister Grumpy Puppy stops trying to kill me with his eyes." She leaned back and ruffled his hair and smiled mischeviously when she was satisfied by how messy it was. Then she looked at Elias, "Breakfast is different from dinner. It's basically every man for himself. Albert makes a large spread with the help of some other cooking crew and the whole crew just takes from that until 11. There's lunch at 12:30 which works the same as breakfast but with lunch food. I like to keep all my boys healthy." She winked and put her hand around Elias' wrist. "We need to put meat on your bones." Glancing at the pup she shrugged, "You'd think they would feed you in the military. Guess us pirates are just more considerate of our crews. Anyway why don't I just take you both to the mess hall? Follow me."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum