Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The RP

Post  Catin Raele Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 am

Raele smiled mischeviously, "Alright then I'd you don't want them to die then we threaten them. They leave or you die. If they don't care enough about you to leave then we'll blow them to bits and send them tumbling to their deaths. That is," She giggled, "If they don't die in the explosion first."

Crazy Jim snickered to himself in his barrel. He hadn't had this much fun in a while.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Elias' head jerked up and he stared at Eris in shock. They were really untying him? He sniffled, "Thank you. Thank you."

Percy gaped at the woman in front of him--how could she even think such a thing? Mostly, though, he was scared his crew mates wouldn't care enough for him to do as she said. He was only a replaceable Private after all. He grimaced, "I-Is there any way I could get you to change your mind, and simply return me to my ship...?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Eris felt uncomfortable as Elias looked at him. He continued decpite this however and pulled the lamp off of him. As Eris set it down he almost began to untie the bonds before his eyes met back up with the blood. More clam then he was before he froze staring at it his eyes begining to water once more.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 am

Raele shook her head, "Fraid not pretty boy it's the deal or we kill you, there's no third option because you see if we return ya to your ship then your ship won't stop following us. If we threaten they might leave. If they won't leave we blow them out of the sky. Of course even if we kill you they'll still follow us but I'm bettin that when we fire your head over there it'll be enough to scare the bejeezus outta the crew and give us an advantage." She grabbed Percy's wrist and twisted enough to bring tears to his eyes. "The clock's ticking pretty boy and you've got one minute to decide. 59, 58, 57..."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

"Thank you," Elias sobbed as the lamp was pulled away from him. His skin had been itching and the relief was sweet, his lightheadedness finally going away. His heart sunk as Eris' hand stopped and the boy started crying, "Wh-What's wrong?" He squirmed against his bonds.

Percy winced and attempted to pull his hand away, but Raele simply twisted it harder. "Alright!" he squeaked, "Alright, give them the deal!" He had enough faith in his comrades to make the right decision and not get blown out of the sky. He had to do anything in his power to protect the Ambassador... and currently, that wasn't very much.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Eris wiped the tears for his eyes and turned his head away. He wanted to help Elias and he tried his best to just turn his head back his way but Eris couldn't even do that. With that hopless feeling inside him again Eris felt it coming the drizzle of tears became a down pour and he could just barely keep his eyes open. Soon enough Zoltar would help him Eris knew this and some how it just made him feel sadder and more helpless.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Rael grinned, "Good boy," and patted him on the head. Then she turned to her crew. "Alright men lower her out of the clouds we've got some threatening to do." She turned around and looked at Basil. "My my Basil your face is bright red."

Basil felt his face get hotter and tugged at the collar of his shirt. "Sorry captain it's just very hot up here."

Crazy Jim snickered and Basil glared at him piercingly so that he shrank quickly back into his barrel.

The crew lowered the ship so that it emerged fromits fluffy hiding place and Raele grabbed Percy's hair and a dagger to his throat as she stood waiting at the side of the ship.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 pm

"Really, what's wrong?" Elias asked. Why was the boy crying again? He looked toward Zoltar, uneasy.

Percy was obedient as Raele led him to the side of the ship. The military's ship, the beautiful Black Wing, floated into view and came close to the side of the pirates'. Captain Leighson stood across from them, first lieutenant Tann at his side, and signaled hello. Percy winced at the feel of the blade at his throat, but immediately started mouthing to his crew mates "retreat, retreat, for the Ambassador." Tann would get it.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Zoltar smirked back at Elias, "Yes, Eris why don't you tell the kid what's wrong?"

Eris began to feel himself shaking. Zoltar wasn't going to help either of them, he wasn't feeling sorry for Eris he was becoming agitated, "Z-Zoltar." Eris mumbled.

"Go on Eris, tell the kid why you aren't saving him." Zoltar stared over at Eris, "Tell him the stupid thing keeping him seconds from his freedom, then tell him you are sorry and walk back away."

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Raele cried out to the opposing ship, "We have one of your crew and a deal. Either you retreat or I kill this dog in front of your eyes. You choose." To make her point she let the blade cut slightly into Percy so that a small trickle of blood ran over her hands. She felt him flinch in her grip.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Elias felt himself get dizzy just behind his eyes, anger boiling up inside of him. He wasn't sure where the words were coming from, or why he was letting himself say them, but they were coming out of his mouth, "No, you're the stupid thing." He said to Zoltar, "He's just trying to help someone in need--someone who's in the same terrible situation as the both of you--and you're sitting there like an idiot doing nothing productive! I don't know why he's so afraid to do anything without your say, but if that's the case, then you're the stupid thing that's stopping him from helping me! You...! You..... jerk." He had hoped to end his speech with something dramatic, but his voice faltered after seeing Zoltar's expression.

Captain Leighson smirked back at Raele, puffing out his chest as a proud bird might. "And what makes you think that a little Private is important enough to leave over? Gives us the Ambassador and you can keep the Private. Might I remind you that our guns are bigger than yours, pirate."

Percy was a bit hurt by his uncle's words, but he kept signaling to Lieutenant Tann, hoping the man would see the message. Tann debated whether or not he should listen to the young Private, and decided to keep faith in his Captain for the moment. If things escalated, he would speak up.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Zoltar felt his heart go cold for a second while Eris felt his sink somewhere in his stomach. Zoltar got to his feet and Eris felt his eyes get caught in Zoltar's shadows. As Zoltar approached them Eris wiggled a bit back though stopping before getting too close to Elias. Zoltar looked down at Elias, "The same terrible situation? If our days are equally bad then mine is twice as bad as you and Eris." Zoltar grabbed onto Eris's scarf and began rubbing it in his fingers, "I don't like you Not Eris, not one bit right now."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 pm

"Aye sir you've got bigger guns but we've got the boy. You can't shoot us down if you want your precious little ambassador to live. And I assure you," Raele smirked, "If you decide to fire I'll make sure he's the first to die. Fortunately things are a little different on our side. You see slaughtering a bunch of dogs of the military doesn't bother me a teensie bit. Your little Private here would sacrifice himself for your lives but if you really want to be difficult," Raele turned to Basil and several other men, "Bring the boy up and we'll torture him right here on the deck for all to see until he's dead so that the military can rest assured that they failed their mission. That is," She turned to face Captain Leighson, "Unless they decide to change their minds."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Elias' face burned and he stared down at the floor. He wanted to say 'I don't like you either,' but he held his tongue. "Wait a moment... what do you mean, twice as bad?" He asked, chancing a look back at up at Zoltar.

Captain Leighson smirked, "I will not stand down, pirate. Your bluff does not scare me."
"Sir!" Lieutenant Tann stared in horror at his superior, wondering if he had been taken over by a bout of temporary insanity. He decided that things had indeed escalated. "Take the deal, sir," he hissed, "Private Perkins has been signaling for us to retreat. We can return with reinforcements later--no need to endanger the Ambassador."
"Lieutenant, settle down. They wouldn't kill their bargaining chip." the Captain said, smiling down at Tann as if he were a worried child.
"Yes, but they will not exercise restraint in hurting him." Tann said darkly. He looked back at Percy, who was still desperately signaling. How could the Captain be handling the situation so sloppily? The young Ambassador was more important to the Dark Kingdom than the entire military.

Lol, I feel like I've written too much. XD Oh well.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Zoltar sighed and began searching through his pockets. Eris didn't mind the light tugging on his scarf he actually found it slightly soothing, he didn't feel lonely anymore. Zoltar took a hanky from his pocket then blew his nose. Eris was happy that he hadn't used his scarf. Zoltar then tossed the cloth down to Eris, "Wipe that X off, and don't look at the hanky when you're done." Zoltar added looking at the blood splotches he'd gotten on Eris's Face. Eris sighed and used the clean parts of the hanky to wipe his tears. "We've both had a bad day me and Eris, you don't think I didn't have quite the shock when I thought Eris was kidnapped? I jumped on a boat..."

Want Zoltar's hanky?
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Raele tossed Percy into Albert's arms and then crossed her own. "Well well you are a stubborn one aren't you?" She mused. Again she turned to Basil, "Guess we have to prove we're not bluffing huh? Alright then, three of you," She gestured towards several of her men, "Bring the boy here. And Basil bring some mirrors, we're going to have some fun with the little Ambassador to entertain the military dogs." She glanced out to the sky and put her hands on her hips triumphantly. Dawn was breaking and it looked like it would be a beautiful sunny day. Perfect weather to play with a dark Mage. She chuckled.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Raeeeeele. D: Don't be a meanie!

"I-I know it must have been an ordeal, but it's not as if you're alone in your troubles..." Elias tried to explain. He hoped that he hadn't accidentally made an enemy of Zoltar, though he wasn't sure if wanted to be friends with the man either.
He jumped when the door to their cell was thrown open.

"Sir," Tann hissed firmly. "Think about what you're doing. It's almost daybreak--we'll be at the disadvantage, and whatever they plan to do to the Ambassador is surely no bluff."
Captain Leighson looked at his first lieutenant with disdain, "Please, Lieutenant, would you calm down."
"But sir--!"
"Shush. Be silent or I shall have you sent to the brig."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Zoltar looked over at the pirates, "Let me guess you want him..." Zoltar pointed at Elias. Eris shivered a bit looking up at pirates he didn't want to be mistaken for Elias again.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm

The pirates nodded and one opened the door while the others blocked it with their bodies so the prisoners couldn't get out. One looked at Zoltar, "Sorry bout this but it's easier if you stay in here." He picked up Elias and cradling him in his arms, left the cell. Another pirate locked the door behind him.

They began walking up the stairs to the deck when the pirate holding Elias whispered in his ear. "The military's still here and the sun's comin up so we have to do this to get rid of em." He looked at Elias' blood all over him and shook his head, "Once they're gone we can fix that a little but we just don't want you to use any of that fancy magic of yours."

They reached the deck and the pirate set Elias down beside Raele and Basil carried over several different mirrors. Raele looked at the sun and then moved Elias over a little. She grabbed the mirrors and positioned them around him. She looked out at the slowly breaking sky and back at Elias. "Lets have a little experiment. What happens to a powerful dark Mage when sunlight is concentrated on him," She brought the dagger next to his cheek, "And his fancy tattoos are interrupted."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Elias squirmed where he stood, shaking with fright. He had been comforted slightly by the man that had carried him up to the deck, but Raele's promise of pain and sunlight had him terrified all over again. He stared at the knife held to his cheek, shying away from it as best he could. While the magnified sunlight might knock him out, the knife would hurt. It would hurt a lot.

Percy, a closet magic user, felt his throat tighten. He tried to shake himself out of Albert's grasp, stepping forward toward Raele, "Leave him be! Haven't you already done him enough harm?" When he was pulled back, he fought, wriggling and throwing his elbows out. "He's only a child!"

Captain Leighson turned to one of the Privates standing at attention, "Tell the flyers to move into retrieval formation. Hurry, before the sun gets too high on the horizon."
The Private saluted and ran off to follow out his orders. Captain Leighson smiled smugly and turned his full attention back to the pirates. Lieutenat Tann clenched his jaw.
"And you failed to tell me your plan due to what, sir?" he growled under his breath.
"Your face tells too much, Tann," the Captain said simply.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 pm

So will the ship be surrounded? I'm just wondering cause I gotta figure out what the pirates are going to do Shocked
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Eris stood up to watch the pirates pull Elias away. He tugged forward a step before noticing Zoltar still was holding onto his scarf, "Do you think there going to hurt him, Henry?" Eris bit his tounge, "I mean The Amazing Zoltar?"

Zoltar took the words in little consideration for once, "I think they might a bit."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Sorry, uh, the military is sending out people with wings to jump in, grab Elias, and then fly back to the military's ship. There's only five of them, but they've got weapons and magic that hurt like a beast.

Since we plan to keep Elias with the pirates, they won't be that hard to take down. :3 'Specially with the sun up.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 pm

ope jenn you gonna come to the party too?

And ursula it is a good time for you to come in to the other other other rp.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Heh heh nice Smile

Raele watched as several soldiers leapt off their ship and flew towards hers. She crouched next to Elias and held the knife at his throat. "Take em down boys! And Basil bring her up!"

Shots rang out and cannons fired at the airborne flyers as Basil raced to the controls. He flipped several switches and gripped the wheel. Soon the ship lifted upwards and right into the light of the sun. Hope it blinds em, he thought, gritting his teeth.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum