Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The RP

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Percy shook with how angry he was. He had to hold himself back from shouting at the smug captain, if only to save face. "They feed us fine," he grumbled. But his cheeks still burned as he followed behind Raele and the Ambassador on their way to the mess hall.
Elias smiled up at Raele, "Oh my, your dining customs are nicer than those at the palace." He laughed lightheartedly, but it really just made him more homesick.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm

"Eris?" Zoltar looked back at the boy and let go of his arm and patted his head, "Come on, I'm hungry, where do I get food?"

"The mess hall." Eris sighed his sore head wasn't going away.

Zoltar fold his arms back around his chest, "And where is that?"

"I'll show you, just follow me."

"I will not follow you anywhere Eris!" Zoltar looked down at Eris horified by the suggestion, "What kind of impression would that make Eris? That I follow you? I'd lose all credability."

"Zoltar, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm not in charge."

"Not after last night, Eris, you've already told them all my darkest secrets and now you want me to follow you! These are pirates, Eris, not puppies!"

"What does that even mean?!"

Zoltar stopped a moment, "Ok, Eris, I don't care what you told the pirates about me, because I'm the Amazing Zoltar and it doesn't matter if my best friend is a rabbit because I punched thier leader in the face."

"This is all about your rabbit? I didn't tell them you have a rabbit."

"Oh..." Zoltar reached into his pocket, "He can be your rabbit then, if anyone askes, remember to feed him."

"What do I feed him?"

Zoltar shurgged placing the little, white, bunny in Eris's hands, "He'll just eat off your plate I guess."

Eris sighed then lead Zoltar off to the mess hall, where promptly before they entered pushed in front of Eris and shouted, "The Amazing Zoltar has returned!"

Oh damn long = =
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Raele was only a couple feet behind Zoltar and Eris when they entered the mess hall. She laughed and clapped, "Beautiful entrance," then she turned to the two boys, " Please enjoy breakfast I'll be somewhere up top by the time you're done breakfast if you need me. Ask Basil if you can't find me. He can't seem to keep his eyes off me." She winked and nudged Percy, snorting and laughing. When she was answered with a fiery glare she leaned over and mumbled to Elias, "He's not trained well is he? I think you need to teach this pup the trick called a sense of humor." She ruffled the pup's hair again just to piss him off more and laughing headed to the engine room.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Trained?" mumbled Elias, staring after Raele as she left. He turned to Percy, who looked away with a frown. Finally, he looked to Zoltar. The little Ambassador gave a weak smile and a wave, which was mostly directed at Eris, "G-Good morning."
He hoped the tears weren't apparent on his face, but it was noticeably streaked and ruddy.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Eris looked away from Elias and down at the rabbit squirming around in his arms. Zoltar looked nervously down at his rabbit, "Don't drop him!"

Eris rolled his eyes, "I won't drop him."

"Yes you will, Eris, you are a terrible person you probably don't even feed him." Zoltar grabbed his rabbit back, "I'll take care of you, Robert, protect you from the mean Eris."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Raele looked over the engines that were all running smoothing. She chatted with the engies of the crew and made sure all levels were at normal. When she was satisfied she found herself missing the feeling she had had earlier in the crows nest and decided to head up.

Basil was trying to concentrate on the radars and direction of the ship but was founding it very difficult with the continuous thumping coming from the barrel behind him. He whirled around. "Jim please if you must do that can you go somewhere else? I need to focus."

Crazy Jim pouted and retreated back into his barrel. He didn't feel like leaving so instead picked his toenails.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm

"Oh, what a sweet rabbit," Elias cooed. He briefly frowned at Zoltar for snatching it away before he smiled over at Eris, "Where'd you get him?"
"Careful," Percy muttered glumly, "I've heard those things' hearts can explode if you scare them too bad."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Eris cried without noticing when Elias stared at him. He took a step backwards to hide in Zoltar's Shadow.

Zoltar smiled loving to talk about his rabbit, "I... Eris got him a while back on our travels. Some salesman or something... I.. He named him Robert, great name isn't it?"

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

Raele scaled all the way up to the crows nest and sat comfortably. The cool breeze felt wonderful and she scanned the clouds reciting all their names easily inside her head.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 am

Elias drooped as Eris shied away from him. "Mhm. It's a lovely name." he mumbled to Zoltar.
Percy cleared his throat. The Ambassador turned to him, startled. The soldier continued, "Shall we go eat, your Highness?"
"Oh. Right. Yes, of course." Elias walked over to the tables heaped with food.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 am

"Are we going to eat, too?" Eris watched as Zoltar hid Robert back in his pocket.

"Of course! Would I have just randomly changed my mind without telling you or something?"

Zoltar and Eris walked off to get their food.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am

So I don't really know where to go from here. Are we still having that one octopus guy of yours Ursula come into the story. Cause I could have Raele spot his ship.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Sure, let's start that up. He's probably gonna be flying around on something like a bicycle with wings. XD
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Omg YES!

Raele gazed out from her perched spot and spotted a strange shape flying through the air. She called down, "Basil you getting this?"

"It's on the radar captain but it looks like there's only one person on it judging by the thermal levels. But I can't tell what kind of contraption it is from the radar.

Raele slid down the mast and ran into the control room. "Flip the scope on in the front of the ship and zoom in on the target."

So that's what Basil did and the radar screen flickered to a different image. Basil zoomed in and squinted at the screen. "It's..."

"Totally awesome!" Raele's face lit up as she watched in fascination as the octopus man flew through the sky steadily on a flying bicycle. "Basil pull the ship beside him I want to bring him on board. Maybe we can give him a ride. Notify the boys that we're having another guest."

"But captain we already-"

Raele drew in inches from Basil's face. "Is there a problem?"

Basil felt his face go hot and he coughed, "N-nothing captain. I'll get on it."

She patted his head. "Good boy."

Over the intercom system of the ship Basil announced, " We're are boarding another target by captain's orders. No hostile measures are to be taken. That is all."
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Elias and Percy each took a plate and filled them with whatever looked yummy. Honestly, Elias doubted he would eat all that much, he was still feeling sad and gross. Percy eyed Zoltar from the table--the man looked suspicious and quite frankly Percy just didn't like him. He was so mean to that kid that followed him everywhere.

Olliov wondered how long he could keep this up. His lungs were ragged and his legs strained with ache from pedaling for hours on end. He was thirsty, he was hungry, and desperate for sleep after two straight days of constantly moving. He wanted to glide for a bit so he could have a drink, but there were no updrafts to carry him.

He looked up from his sore legs and he squeaked in shock. A huge air ship rose up in front of him. His first instincts were to pedal away as fast he could, but he stopped himself and waited for the ship to make the first move. It rounded him and took position to his right. Did they want him to board? He scratched the top of his head with one of his purple tentacles.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Zoltar picked up food and dropped it on his plate carfully examining each and every thing before he let it drop on his plate. Eris on the other hand piled a tower of everything he could get his hands on. He took a seat down beside Zoltar and dug straight in shoveling food from his plate to his mouth, and just barely stopping to chew.

Zoltar stared distastfully at Elias, it was all the kid's fault that they were here. If only he didn't look like Eris. He shoveled shomething of his plate angerly into his mouth just to make a point of his displeasure. He only stopped looking at Elias when he realised he didn't like whatever it was and spat it back on his plate.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Raele ran to the side of the ship with a flags in her hands. She held them up messaging for the man to board them. Come on octopus man. Board my ship.
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Elias shied away under Zoltar's dark stare. He had never been very good with dealing with people that were hostile--one of the reasons why he hated dinner parties. Percy gave Eris a fond smile, reminiscent of his training as a cadet. They'd sometimes gone days without food and he could remember going back to the barracks and wolfing down food like a madman.

It took a moment for Olliov to realize that he was actually being invited to board. With a broad grin he dove for the massive ship's deck. He skidded across the surface, trying not to hit any of the crew members on the way. He came to a screeching halt on the other side of the ship, panting hard.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Eris looked up to see Percy smiling and in a sudden feeling of discomfort and embarrassment began to cry. Zoltar sighed, "Whoever, looked, glanced, stared or made a face at stop it or I'll be forced to punch him in the face. You're making him feel uncomfortable, I'm not in the mood to be uncomfortable."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Raele approached the octopus man bubbling with excitement, "Ahoy there sir, my name is Raele and Im the captain of this ship." She shook his hand and then gestured all around the ship, "And this is my ship and crew, both the best in the sky. Right boys?" The men whooped and hollered in response. "Ah and this gentleman is my firstmate Basil,"

Basil was just arriving beside the captain, having decided to check out the new guest. He shook the man's human hand, "Good day."

"And this in the barrel is our very own resident psychopath, ain't that right Crazy Jim?"

Crazy Jim snickered from inside in his barrel.

Raele nodded, "You must be mighty tired from using the contraption of yours. Why don't we take you down to the mess hall and get ya somethin to eat while you tell us all about yourself?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:30 pm

"Thank you!" Olliov said, swelling with glee. He threw his arms and tentacles around Raele and hugged her tightly. He stepped back, still panting, and waved to everyone. He said, "I'm Olliov, son of the Sea God. Err, one of them... Thank you so much for letting me board--I've been flying for two days straight." He decided to hide his tentacles under his poncho. Didn't want to scare anyone too soon.

Percy gave Zoltar a weird look. "What?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Zoltar didn't look up at Percy and began taking food off Eris's plate while he was wiping away his tears. "I'm stressed, I don't need to be uncomfortable too. Is that a hard concept to understand? I mean I'd never be uncomfortable if people were staring at me, I mean it's my job, but Eris is scared of everything. Go ahead and throw something at him I bet he would cry so much he'd... Wait don't, not now, I'm stressed as is."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Catin Raele Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Raele laughed, "Well then Mr. Olliov we best be getting you some food." She turned and with Basil, Crazy Jim, and several other crew members, she lead Olliov into the ship and down to the mess hall. She pushed open the doors and announced proudly, "Everyone this is Olliov. He'll be staying with us for as long as he likes. Do your very best to welcome him and show him why you're the best crew in the sky!" The men cheered in agreement and made a spot for Olliov at the table that Zoltar and Elias were sitting at. The moment they sat him down they slid a plate piled with food in front of him with a glass of rum. Pirates love rum. It's a fact. Raele slid into the seat next to him and leaned forward on the table. "These are our other guest staying with us. This one is Elias, the scruffy man beside is the Amazing Zoltar with his assistant Eris beside him and that," She said gesturing to Percy, "Is um, well you know it doesn't matter, you can just call him Puppy and ignore every thing he says, I do." She laughed and ruffled Percy's hair again. "So why dontcha tell us a little about yourself?"
Catin Raele
Catin Raele
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Percy gave Zoltar an ugly frown, "Why would I throw something at him?"
Elias poked at his food sulkily, his mind elsewhere.

When Raele and Olliov entered the room, Percy scowled at the captain, shying away from her hair ruffling. Elias tried to look excited, but he mostly looked lopsided. Olliov smiled at everyone, saying hello as each person was introduced.
"Me?" he asked, pointing to himself, "Oh, uh, well I used to live in the ocean with my father until I met this beeeautiful girl. Well, we fell in love and then she took me up to her home on land, and then a year ago, I was run out of town by her brothers and then when I finally managed to come and see her again, she'd disappeared. So for the past ten months, I've been searching high and near to find her!"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 pm

"I said we're not going to throw stuff at him, because I'm stressed. Wait!" Zoltar pointed his fork at Olliov, "Something's wrong about you..." Zoltar thought about it for a moment, "Oh I know! How did you get on this ship? Did we land? Because me and Eris were supposed to get off."

Eris sighed down at his now empty plate then looked at Zoltar's pocket. There was Robert eating his food,again. Eris leaned closer to Zoltar and tried to inconspicuously take his breakfast back.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum