Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Nasigh RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Fallen Nasigh RP Empty The Fallen Nasigh RP

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 am

It was night when Theo fell. His back hurt a bunch but as he reached behind him, his wings were still there. He tried to pull himself up only to feel some intese pain in one of his wings. There was blood on the one and as he tried to move it nothing happened. Crying as the shock disappeared and all the pain began to hit him at once he realized it was broken.

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Nasigh RP Empty Re: The Fallen Nasigh RP

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 am

Rainyaviel screamed, and not just because of the scalding blueberry tea that was seeping through her dress. A Nasighian boy just fell onto the lawn in front of her house. She jumped up from her rocking chair swore as she dropped the now empty teacup. It shattered near her shoes but she ignored it as she ran down the stairs across the porch. "Are you alright?" She asked as she got closer to the boy.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 am

"Mom?" He asked unable to see the woman. It did sound like mom, "Mom my wing!" He cried trying to face her but only felt more and more pain.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

"N-no," she leaned down beside him, "I'm not your mother but-" she stopped short at the sight of his right wing, it was bloody and bent at and angle that didn't seem to be natural. She yelped and fell back slightly, she'd always had a fear of blood.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

"Where's my mom?" He cried more continuing to try and get a glance at the woman, "Can you get my mom?"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

She sat back farther as his head swung around. "N-no, where would she be? Where do you live?" Stupid question, she mentally slapped herself. If he was nasigh she probably would have no way of getting his mother since she was just a elf. He yelled for his mother again as Rain looked up to the sky. Thunder sounded in the distance and the clouds had turned gray, a storm was coming. "Ah, Faelon, come help me!" She yelled towards the door to the house for her husband.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm

The rain hit down onto him. He was feeling cold on the inside and out and even he knew how far his mom would be from him up on Ester Lauren. He felt so sore, so cold, and his voice began to rasp from his screaming and crying. He looked up in the sky and saw his city glittering up high above them, a faint light in the clouds. "Mom..."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

The first drops of rain rolled down her face and through her hair as she waited for Faelon to help her. He appeared in the doorway a moment later. "Help me get him inside," she yelled to him. He raced down the stairs and to her side.

"What happened to him?" He asked as he tried to inspect the boy's broken wing. The boy moved away from him and called for his mother again but his voice was much softer. Fae move towards him again and the boy tried to move away again but he didn't get as far. Rain reached out for his hand to comfort him.

"It's okay, we'll find your mother," the rain began to fall harder around them. She felt the boy trying to pull his hand away for a second before his body went limb. His eyes closed slowly as she waved her other hand in front of them. "I think he's fainted," she whispered. Rain jumped to her feet as thunder rumbled through the forest again, and a small bolt of lightning lit up the clouds. Fae leaned down and took the nasighian boy in his arms before following her back onto the porch and into the house
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

For a breif second Theo was with his mother. Back at there shop selling another ring to a cheap tourist another ring that would most likely fade before they touched back on ground. He then openned his eyes and he was back in the the painful world looking up as a man set him down on the floor probably not wanting to soil any sheets.

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Fae set the boy on the floor and then headed off to the kitchen to look for something to use as a splint and some bandages. "I-I may have broken my teacup while I was out there," Rain sighed as she stared at the boy's wing again. His head swayed back and forth, she couldn't tell if he could even see her properly anymore.

"That's quite alright, honey," Fae chuckled from the kitchen, "I don't think that's very high on our list of priorities at the moment. He returned a moment later with a long wooden spoon for a splint and a roll of bandages. "Rain I'm going to need your help, all you have to do is hold him still until I get this set."

Rain looked up to him and rolled her eyes at the spoon, "Was there no wood left by the stove?"

He shook his head, "Again, low priorities." He sat on his knees next to the boy and lifted him into a sitting position. Rain joined him on the opposite side of the boy and held him up while Fae got to work. A few minutes later the boy's wing bandaged to the spoon close to his back. Fae stood and wiped his hands on his trousers. "Could you lift him up onto the couch?"

"I-I."

"It's alright, he's terribly light. None of the blood will get on you." She nodded slowly and lifted the boy, her husband was right he was light as a feather. Two steps, she reached the couch and laid him down softly while trying to avoid the wing.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Theo kept crying the world was darkening around him. It had finnally happened to him, he was falling to the darkness. The rings on his fingers hadn't worked at all, his mom was wrong. Soon enough his wings would regrow grey feathers and he would fly back to Ester Lauren and kill his poor mom. Or more likely he was passing out from blood loss... Either or the world dissappeared.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Rain stepped away from the couch as the boys eyes closed again. "We should be off to bed then," Fae ran his hand through Rain's dark hair. She nodded and let him lead her through the kitchen and into their bedroom. "Hopefully he'll be alright and awake by morning."

"And hopefully we can somehow get him home," Rain yawned. She sat on the edge of their bed and stared down at the stain on her dress. "Give me a minute to get changed and then I'll join you," she stood again and headed towards her dresser across the room. She hoped that she'd be able to sleep soundly despite the bloody sight she just been through.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

It was all a horrid nightmare. Theo kept his eyes tightly shut and when he openned them he'd be home... It didn't work. He looked around the house. He heard the strangest sounds from outside like tons of birds all chirping at once, little did he know he was right. He tried to pull himself up without hurting his wing but at that slightest twinge of pain he stopped.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Rain woke to the usual sun spilling through the blinds of the window above their bed and the sounds of chirping birds. She looked over to Fae, he was still asleep with a small smile painted on his face. She sighed and slowly slid out of bed. She pulled down her knee-length night gown and exited their bed room. Thoughts of the boy she'd rescued the night before came to her, along with questions for him if he was awake and open enough to answer her. She entered the den to see the boy trying to lift himself off of the couch only to wince and fall back down.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Theo looked over to see what must of been the woman from the night before, "Why is this world so dark?" He cried as he began to examine the girl still not recognising her as an elf.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Rain stared down at the boy as he spoke, his voice was slightly harsh but she couldn't blame him. "I apologize for our forest not being located in the sky like your home."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm

"I'm sorry Ms. it's not only the the sky but your house... the floor is so... Brown." He looked down at the wooden floor unable to comprehend a floor that did not eminate with light.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"I-it's just wood," Rain rubbed the back of her neck and looked down to the floorboards, "I didn't know much else was used for flooring."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"Wood?" Theo nearly jumped from his seat but just pulled forward wincing in pain, "You must be rich! You can take me on dragon straight home then!"
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Nasigh RP Empty How much does a dragon even cost?

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 am

"I'm afraid not," Rain chuckled hesitantly, "I don't think I could afford half a dragon."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 am

Theo didn't quite understand. This world was so strange, so dark, and yet warm light fell down onto him. He must've be hallusinating because there was no possible way the down worlders could have such a light. The elves would have extinguished any light that strong, he thought. "How will I get home?" He said holding tears back.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Rain waved her hands as the boys eyes began to tear up, she knew she was having a horrible time calming him, "Don't worry, we'll find a way somehow." She glanced behind her to the bedroom door wondering if Fae had woken up yet.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

"But if you can't afford a dragon..." He began to cry again. The light outside was not going away. He looked outside the window and above the trees there was a large, glowing, ball. He pulled himself into a sitting postion and began to stare at it, "What is that?" He asked his tears disappearing with his awe.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

"The sun?" She looked through the window to see the sun rising over the trees and then back down to the boy. "Don't stare at it for too long or you'll start seeing spots."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:04 pm

"The sun? Where did it come form?" Theo continued to stare at the light. It was so pretty, it reminded him of home but at the same time he didn't feel sad, "Where was it before I fell asleep?"

Last edited by The Amazing Zoltar on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum