Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Nasigh RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Fallen Nasigh RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fallen Nasigh RP

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:46 am

The two carried him into the house and set him down on the couch, moving to accommodate his struggling. "Now," said the Professor, "we are not going to do anything bad to you."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:49 am

Theo thrashed about, "Leave me alone! Stop touching me!"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 am

Rain sighed and followed them back into the house. Fae had disappeared from the doorway, and the house entirely as far as she could see. She watched, not knowing what to say, as Theo struggled under the Professor's friend.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 am

Lila held Theo down--which wasn't that hard really--and the Professor grabbed hold of his face. "Now, my boy, this is for your own good." He forced the boy's mouth open and shoved the cake inside and then held it closed. He squeezed the boy's nose as well to make him swallow.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 am

Theo cried swallowing the cake.This was all elven trickery he thought. He started to feel dizzy and the pain in his wings soon started to numb. It had finally happened, they were taking his light... with cake. His dad hadn't told him anything about there being cake, in fact he said something about cake making things better. "Stop it," he said softly.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 am

"What was in the cake?" Rain asked the professor. Theo had stopped resisting and seemed to be calmer, number.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 am

"Just a minor sedative," said the Professor. He patted Theo's head, though, he doubted it would register. He stood up and said, "Here, help me fix up his wings."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 am

Theo didn't like this one bit. He didn't know what was going on, or what they were doing to him. He hated elves more than he ever had. If he lived, if he ever made it home, he'd be sure to all his friends how evil they are.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am

"Wing," she corrected him, "only one is broken. Tell me if there's anything I can do to help."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 am

The Professor pulled out a scalpel from one of his bags. "Well, there will be some blood most likely while I'm applying the plaster, so if you could bring me some towels..." he said to Rain.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:39 am

Theo thought about his family. He heard several times that happy thoughts helped when nasigh were falling. He really want to see his mom right now, she could make this better, make these elves go away.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 am

"M-more b-b-blood?" She suddered and looked down to Theo, just seeing him as he was now made her a little woozy. "I-I'm going to be back in a minute then, um, with those towels."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 am

"Thank you," said the Professor. He turned to his assistant, "Help me put him on his stomach."
They flipped Theo over and the Professor started examining his broken wing. He rummaged through one of his bags and pulled out the tin of plaster. He waited for Rain to return with the towels, and pulled out the proper tools for the surgery.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:10 am

Theo didn't like being turned over it just made things darker. He burrowed his face in the cushions finding it easy to ignore the elves.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Rain shuffled through the kitchen and into her bedroom. She rummaged through the closet and pulled a pile of five or so towels from the bottom. After tossing them back onto the bed, she crossed the room and pulled back the curtain to open the back door. "Fae? There you are." He looked up from his spot up from his spot under one of the trees. "I need your help." He sighed and joined her in their bedroom.

"What do you need? Please don't make me go back to the creepy professor," he stared down at the messy pile of towels on the bed.

"I need you to take these to him and make sure he doesn't kill that boy."

He frowned and picked them up, "Is there someth-"

"H-he's doing some sort of surgury on Theo's wing and I think I'm going to faint if I go back."

"I know," Fae smiled. "You stay here, I'll come back when it's done."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

The Professor waited patiently for the towels, but was surprised when Fae was the one to walk in. "Ah, hello. May I have those please?" He took the towels and Lila placed them accordingly. He rubbed some of the lotion-form numbing agents on the broken wing before he started cutting. He started the surgery, cutting the skin open and peeling it back. Lila kept the bleeding contained as he started putting the bone back into place.
"Hold that please," he said to Lila and she held the bones together. He began to apply the plaster.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Theo moaned trying to get them to stop. The world wasn't close to him. His mind had taken a whole step away from his body. He couldn't feel what was happening and was having a suprizingly tough time figuring out. He felt himself starting to doze a bit occasionally forcing himself to wake up if only for a few seconds.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Fae frowned slightly as the towels slowly turned pink, then red, as the professor worked on the boys wing. Couldn't they just set it again and let it heal naturally? He thought. While sighing he backed away and sat in the chair, trying not to stare.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 pm

With the plaster applied, the Professor began closing Theo's skin around the bones. He used some thread to stitch it up and then applied some plaster to seal it shut. "Done," he smiled brightly over at Fae before turning to Lila. "Help me clean him up, will you dear?"
"Yes, sir," Lila said, mopping up the blood with the remaining towels. It was an ugly business, working for the Professor. So much icky stuff.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Theo fell asleep after trying to mumble something along the lines of 'leave me alone you horrid elves'.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Fae rose from the chair. The process had gone faster than he had suspected. "I'll take those," he said to the professor's assistant and took the bloody towels from her. "Is he asleep?" He questioned but didn't bother to hear the answer as he headed into the kitchen. In there he sighed, how was he going to dispose of these towels?
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:59 pm

"I believe he is," Professor said, not sure what to do with his blood-covered hands. "Which I suppose is for the better." He stood up and followed Fae into the kitchen. He said, brightly, "Oh, if you need to clean those, I have some lovely salts that can get rid of any stain."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Nori readjusted the strap on her bag and looked back over through the window with hope the surgery was over. Of course the boy had been taken in by Fae and Rain, they were far too kind. They would probably take in a mirrian if one fell down at their door. How gross.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm

"Uh, yes," Fae sighed, "that would be great."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

The Professor nodded eagerly. "Just let me get them from my bags." He still didn't know what to do with his blood covered hands. He grabbed a towel from Fae and tried to wipe as much of it away as he could, then put the bloody towel back on the pile, giving it a quick pat. He ran off to get the salts.

Lila stared hungrily down at Theo's wings. Then she felt bad about it and tried to distract herself. She rubbed her hands into her smock, getting off the blood. In a moment of weakness, she licked some of it up off the back of her hand. Honestly, she liked the taste a bit too much. When she heard a noise at the window, she perked up and looked over. Something darted underneath the sill.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum