Our Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Nasigh RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Fallen Nasigh RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen Nasigh RP

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 pm

"Uh, that's a little hard for me to explain, lets leave it for another time," Rain smiled lightly. The boy looked reluctant but nodded. She crossed the room and sat in the chair opposite to the couch. "My name is Rainyaviel, what's your name?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:15 pm

"That's a long name," He smiled a bit thinking of all the nasigh he knew with long names, "I'm Theo..." He paused wondering if he should say his last name, "Theo Sithersunlanson of the House of Liora and Vankila."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

https://ourroleplay.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well then, Theo," she wondered why he said her name was long when he had a surname like that, "Do you know what happened, why you fell?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Theo thought about it for a moment. It was something he should have known, it was sort of scary when he thought about it a bit. He'd only remembered going out on an errand for his mom, "I can't fly." He said more to himself than to her, "Why would I be near the edge?" He began to cry. "Mom, I'm so sorry."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Rain reached out to Theo, "A-ah, it's alright, don't cry. Do you want me to make you something to eat? Some tea?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 pm

The tears continued to roll down his cheeks and subconciously he nodded. Tea did sound really nice at a time like this. His mom was probably so worried about him she was probably looking for him and crying just as much. He remembered only bits of his fall he remembered his heart racing as he tried desperatly to fly away. He flapped his wings the best he could all the way to the ground if only he hadn't have had his useless chicken wing he'd have been fine.

lol chicken wing, and em I do not mean an actual chicken wing...
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Oop, here I come to crash the party. 8D

The Professor wavered on the doorstep of the elven couple, not sure if he should bother them or not. Well, he reasoned, it was in the pursuit of knowledge, so it couldn't hurt anyone, right? He rapped his knuckles against the wooden door three times before stepping back and waiting for someone to answer. While he waited, he reached over and took a petal off a flower growing nearby and tucked it into his satchel.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Rain smiled at the boy and stood from the chair, "I'll make some breakfast." Just as she was about to leave for the kitchen a knock sounded from the door. "Now who could that be?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe it was his mom. Theo looked over eagerly as Rain openned the door but it wasn't her. It was just just a strange man in a strange coat with a strange hat. With his hopes dashed once more Theo looked back at the sun.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm

The Professor smiled broadly. "Hello, miss." He said cheerily to the woman that opened the door, "Now, I don't mean to seem nosy, but I couldn't help but notice, from where I was camping, that you had a visitor last night. A Nasigh if I'm correct? I was wondering if I might see them." He cleared his throat, "It's purely for academic purposes, you must understand."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

"I-I don't know," Rain looked the man up and down. He appeared to be a human, dressed in a large jacket with a strange pointy hat and many bags. "Theo?" She tuned back to the boy and saw him turn his head from the window again.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

"I'm not a nasigh." Theo scowled and shook his head not wanting the man to come closer to him, "I'm... I'm a.... I'm a Mirrian!" He blurted out the first race he could think of, for all he knew it could end up fooling the man.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 pm

He stared at the boy for a moment before bursting into a fit of laughter. "My dear boy, I've met a Mirrian before, and they look nothing like you. I doubt I know of any other race with wings--excluding dragons of course." He then said to the elven woman, "May I come in, miss?"
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Rain held her place in the doorway. "He's a person, not a specimen, and he doesn't seem okay with you seeing him."
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Theo's heart kept pumping loudly against his chest, Rain was a very nice woman. He smiled widly she was a lot like his mom.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh, but it will only take a moment," the Professor tried to explain. He sighed and pulled off his hat, smiling apologetically. "Um, perhaps if I introduced myself the boy would feel more at ease?" He gave a little bow, "I am Ferdinandius Clocker III, better known as the Professor. I truly mean no harm--it's simply for my book."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Rain tilted her head, "Your book?" She looked back at Theo for a moment but didn't focus on him, instead she looked back to her bedroom again and hoped that all of this hadn't woken up Fae.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm

"Your name is funny," Theo said scowling at him, he'd saw so many strange thing in one moring, "Are you going to hurt me?" He said tearing up again mainly because he wanted desperatly to lie back down.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:51 pm

"Yes, my book. The Clocker family Tomb of Everything. I'm starting it for the generations of Clockers to come. Don't have anything about Nasigh yet though." He beamed happily, but his face fell when he saw that the poor winged boy was in tears. He shook his head, "No no no, of course I won't hurt you. I just want to ask some questions... and maybe sketch a picture."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm

"Well, uh," Rain stuttered for a moment, trying to think of a compromise. "Can you do that from here?"
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 pm

"You won't want my sketch." Theo sighed finally going back to lying down, "I got a wrong wing." he said crying a bit more, "Two of them now, I'll never fly, and I'm never going home so ask me the questions now while I still remember what other nasigh look like! "Saying this he began to shower down more tears than ever. He could just barely see the sun through his blurry eyes.
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

The Professor stared in dismay between the boy and the woman. For one, he was disappointed that he would not get the information he desired, but he also couldn't help feeling distraught for the sake of the young nasigh. The poor thing looked terribly sad. "Y-Your wings are hurt? I know a thing or two about medicine... perhaps I could help?" he offered, clearing his throat.
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxlorial Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 am

Fae yawned and sat up in bed. "Rain?" He looked down beside him, noticing she wasn't there. He sighed and threw back the covers, she was probably making breakfast by now. He grabbed a shirt off of a chair across the room and threw it on, not bother to button it up as he left the bedroom. Through the kitchen he spotted Rain standing with the door half open. He entered the den, the boy was awake now but crying and seemingly distressed. "Who might you be?" Rain and the strangely dressed man on the other side of the door looked to him.
Loxlorial
Loxlorial

Back to top Go down

Post  The Amazing Zoltar Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 am

"My wing is hurt." He corrected not liking him thinking both his wings were hurt, " I broke it." Theo rolled over on his stomache and it was quite relieving. His broken wing fell over the edge of the couch and he streched out his smaller left wing, though not broken like the other it hurt alot, "This one's fine."
The Amazing Zoltar
The Amazing Zoltar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolate Kittens Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:17 am

The Professor cooed with concern, "Oh you poor thing. Well, I might be able to help with your broken wing, you see, recently I've been able to create this agent that works as a plaster for bones... I've been looking for the opportunity to test it... and..." When he saw the man walk into the room, he smiled and waved, "Hello, sir. I am Ferdinandius Clocker III, but you may call me the Professor."
Chocolate Kittens
Chocolate Kittens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum